Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I find the ability to get off the couch and take care of myself?

L

Lonelyaf96

Greycel
*first post* For some background, I’m 28 and I’m a NEET who doesn’t drive or have a car. So I’m basically stuck at home 24/7 unless I ask my dad to go somewhere.

I really struggle with executive dysfunction. Out of all my autism traits, this one bothers me the most because it feels impossible to overcome. I haven’t showered or brushed my teeth in like two weeks (it might be more). I average around 11-13 hours of internet time a day, and doing anything else seems like an impossible task. I’m living in complete filth, and a part of me tries not to care but it gets overwhelming trying to ignore it. Even washing one dish seems impossible right now

Just do it Nike type shitinnit

I average around 11-13 hours of internet time a day, and doing anything else seems like an impossible task.
get that post count up with all that free time boyo :feelshmm:

I have outpatient therapy every morning so I have to get up at 8:00

Would you say you have chronic fatigue syndrome?

unironically touch grass

It's already beyond over for you. Just embrace the NEET lifestyle.

You will be hit randomly by a desire to do something, I was a neet for 3 1/2 years in a row from 17-20, truly doing jack shit, one day sitting in my room, greasy, hair down to my chin, eyes dry from hours and hours of staring into a monitor, confined to a sisyphean routine I thought to myself "I should either try doing something, or kill myself", so I tried doing something, applied for tradeschool, got accepted, and did that shit ever since trying some new things every two years or so.

Maybe it will take longer for you to reach that point but it will come, it feels like being high almost, an extreme motivation that persists for a couple months or maybe it was mania induced by severe social isolation I do not know but it saved me, I was never quite right afterwards though.

Set yourself a goal and do it.

But maybe first you need to get used to being productive.

So start by saying stuff to yourself like "I'm going to make myself a coffee" or "I'm going to take out the garbage" and then DO it. Just say you'll do stuff and then do it

Over time, you'll reconfigure your brain and you'll be able to give yourself bigger tasks and do them.

don't bother. just have fun LDARing. just chill.

This is soo real. I would say make sure you have a friend or family to viciously physically abuse you if you don't get your tasks done. Works for me

This is soo real. I would say make sure you have a friend or family to viciously physically abuse you if you don't get your tasks done. Works for me
Oh I get made fun of all the time from family saying I’m lazy, unkempt and smelly lol. It is what it is and hasn’t really motivated me.

This is normal as a sub5 khhv, not having any energy to anything but ldar :feelsrope:
I try to go outside at night when no normalfucks are out, I go for a 30 min walk with my headset listening to bangers

not sure if this is a troll with nothing better to do or a truecel. :feelsthink:

This is normal as a sub5 khhv, not having any energy to anything but ldar :feelsrope:
I try to go outside at night when no normalfucks are out, I go for a 30 min walk with my headset listening to
not sure if this is a troll with nothing better to do or a truecel. :feelsthink:
Lmfao I wish I was a troll and that I was making it up. My dad gave up on me keeping a job like over 8 years ago. I’m able to live at home for free, I contribute with food stamps and will hopefully get on disability soon.

Sounds cliche but maybe try and apply for jobs and if you manage to get one the discipline and routine that comes with it can hopefully change your rotting behaviour and please go fork out $250 and go to a dentist for a clean trust me you'll and i'll feel better .. i too cant be bothered to brush my teeth but to counter balance that i think going to get a teeth clean from a dentist 3x a year minimum would be beneficial to your overall health

*first post* For some background, I’m 28 and I’m a NEET who doesn’t drive or have a car. So I’m basically stuck at home 24/7 unless I ask my dad to go somewhere.

I really struggle with executive dysfunction. Out of all my autism traits, this one bothers me the most because it feels impossible to overcome. I haven’t showered or brushed my teeth in like two weeks (it might be more). I average around 11-13 hours of internet time a day, and doing anything else seems like an impossible task. I’m living in complete filth, and a part of me tries not to care but it gets overwhelming trying to ignore it. Even washing one dish seems impossible right now
Get on some jew medication no type of self improvement masturbation shit is gonna save you

I stay in my bed all day until I get up to piss, and if I do I just do everything from there until laziness hits me and I fall back to base.

this is the problem YOU CANT AS AN UNWANTED MAN

EVERYBODY ELSE YOU SEE THE NORMIES CHADS AND CHADLITES , "SELF IMPROVING" AND "DOING THINGS", GET HUGE AMOUNTS OF VALIDATION WITH LITTLE TO NO, BAD LOOKS, BAD VIBES, WHEN THEY GO OUT TO DO ANYTHING.

THEY ARE PLAYING A SEPARATE GAME, AND THEY AS YOU SIMPLY WOULDNT DO THE WHOLE GOING OUT AND IMPROVING ACTIVITY IF THEY RECEIVED THE ZERO VALIDATION AND NEGATIVITY INCELS DO

ERGO LIFE IS A FUCKING TRAP FOR LOW VALUE MEN