Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I find out if I'm ugly?

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
I often think that I'm a 5/10 but depending on my mood I rate myself lower or higher sometimes. I just bought some groceries and I looked behind me while I was waiting in line and I saw 2 JBs pointing at me and giggling. I know they do this to ugly guys but they also do this to handsome guys.

Approach a foid and ask her tbh.

Have you asked a girl out?

Let me tell you.

You're ugly and you will never achieve anything in this life. You will die alone like rest of us.

Thanks.

Has a female ever approached you and offered sexual pleasure within a short time?

If not, bad news boyo.

Don't trust your own brain, we are usually uglier than we think we are.

r/truerateme or something

If you have never had a foid openly tell you that you are attractive then you are average or most likely below average, if you were a chad you would know, foids will go out of their way to let a chad know he is attractive.

You are probably ugly to foids yes

Dress yourself well and go walk for a couple of hours in a place full of fertile-aged women.

If they are totally indifferent to you, averting their gaze for good after a very quick first glance, or look at you and make a disgusted face, you're ugly. If at least one holds some eye contact with you without a disgusted face, or keeps looking again and again at your face without the disgusted face, you're doable.

Has a female ever approached you and offered sexual pleasure within a short time?
No but I was overweight for almost a decade and I rarely leave the house so the chance of me being approached has been very low.

r/truerateme
it's full of virtue signaling cunts and they banned incel lingo even though it was originally created by incels for incels
I saw a legit 2/10 teen there and the comments were all personality and haircut shit

it's full of virtue signaling cunts and they banned incel lingo even though it was originally created by incels for incels
I saw a legit 2/10 teen there and the comments were all personality and haircut shit
My bad then, thought it wasn't that cucked

if you ever find this site, you are ugly

Have you asked a girl out?
I've never done that because it terrifies me.
If at least one holds some eye contact with you without a disgusted face, or keeps looking again and again at your face without the disgusted face, you're doable.
Doable is a death sentence. If they don't smile or blush at me it's over.

Last edited:
Dress yourself well and go walk for a couple of hours in a place full of fertile-aged women.

If they are totally indifferent to you, averting their gaze for good after a very quick first glance, or look at you and make a disgusted face, you're ugly. If at least one holds some eye contact with you without a disgusted face, or keeps looking again and again at your face without the disgusted face, you're doable.
is that avi from gunbuster?

PM pics and I'll rate you.

I made eye contact with JBs in my subway stop a few times and they gave me the face of disgust. That's when I realized my true looks rating.

I often think that I'm a 5/10 but depending on my mood I rate myself lower or higher sometimes. I just bought some groceries and I looked behind me while I was waiting in line and I saw 2 JBs pointing at me and giggling. I know they do this to ugly guys but they also do this to handsome guys.
Look in the mirror. If you’re genuinely ugly it’s not hard to tell.

honestly its not hard.. its just math bro.

write down all of your facial features and give them a score. now divide them by the number of features and boom, there you go

Nah I don't want my face all over the internet.

Being a 6 is still not good enough for foids.

If I had to rate myself I would say 5/10 but I desperately want to be handsome so I guess sometimes I delude myself into thinking that I'm more than 5.
eh, fine but I wouldn't doxx you. Several users have already pmed me their pics

You are as attractive as your worst camera angle

If you are on this site you are unattractive aka ugly as fuck

I remember a few years ago making a post on one of the rate me subreddits, the highest score I got was 6/10, around the same time a normie classmate once told me that if I looksmaxxed/gymmaxxed I could become an 8/10. Those statements enabled years of coping on my part telling myself that it's not that over, until another incel told me last year that I was a 4/10 at best. That brought me to realise that it's over for me. Moral of the story is not to trust normalfags or redditors to rate you unless you want a reply that is cope. Ask a fellow incel if you want a legit answer.

The sequence of events that occurred that led you to this site is enough to prove that you’re ugly.

Chads don’t find themselves wandering the internet and ending up on a site for lonely young men.

Let me tell you.

You're ugly and you will never achieve anything in this life. You will die alone like rest of us.

Thanks.
:feelskek:

has a woman ever approached YOU, tried to engage in conversation, laughed, smiled, caressed her hair, refer to evening plans? If not, you are ugly.

go post on r/amiugly and have women make them feel better about themselves when they lie and call you cute.

has a woman ever approached YOU, tried to engage in conversation, laughed, smiled, caressed her hair, refer to evening plans?
A foid coworker gave me a compliment recently and she said that I'm a hard worker while smiling. But that's just her being polite. I'm sure she does that to prevent me from going ER. They can sense if you're a potential killer so they give you these fake bread crumbs of validation.

A foid coworker gave me a compliment recently and she said that I'm a hard worker while smiling. But that's just her being polite. I'm sure she does that to prevent me from going ER. They can sense if you're a potential killer so they give you these fake bread crumbs of validation.
well.. you don't know for sure. you're not a mind reader. some women do feel sympathy, they just won't fuck you.

in my case people tell me in the streets,but I guess this only works for sub3cels

Find out by getting on Tinder or similar dating apps, if you get no matches or just low quality matches (single moms, landwhales etc) then you're ugly.