Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do i even tell a therapist i'm depressed because of my sub human looks.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Don't feel comfortable. I told my therapist the other day that I know people are looking at me on the streets and I sometimes think i catch people looking at me.

To which they said "well, you don't know that and besides maybe they just thought they saw a handsome man" :feelsseriously::cryfeels:

No they're looking at me because i'm a fat piece of shit with short mid face and brutalized lower 3rd.

You don't go to therapist you go to plastic surgeon

Most therapists speak like that of an average IT poster, male or female.

Just do it. It’s your therapist

Just do it. It’s your therapist
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I literally can't even say it out loud i spent the last 3 days balling my eyes out like a cuck every time i opened my camera and tried to take a decent picture that didn't make me look non human.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I literally can't even say it out loud i spent the last 3 days balling my eyes out like a cuck every time i opened my camera and tried to take a decent picture that didn't make me look non human.
Tell the therapist that’s how you’re feeling before you tell them that’s how you feel about your subhuman looks. Because if you don’t open up to the therapist, you’re wasting your time there

lol i told my therapist about the blackpill and he agreed with me.. never saw a therapist again, fucking lol

lol i told my therapist about the blackpill and he agreed with me.. never saw a therapist again, fucking lol

Glad that you got an unbiased reinforcement.

--

Whole of the so called progress of humanity is built on lying to the subhumans that they are worth <something> in the eyes of foid, provided they do <something>

Any attempt to know the inherent truths will be misled with

false benevolence -we run inceltear only to better you!
shaming - wanker! got no pussy!
guilt trip - what will your mom think of you?
threat - omg, them stopped worshipping us? such a bunch of misogynists. They need to be punished. Declare incels as terrorists!

If female therapists are really professional they could speak like Jordan Peterson but blackpill puts them in a position of defense in support of her own nature and they double down on the bluepill / IT tactic to force you to agree to their viewpoints. You give up and come back with more lies that don't align with the actual real world experience.

Therapy works if you want to delude yourself into the blue pill world. Else stay away.

:fuk::fuk::fuk: If i was just a normal tier i'd personality and jestermaxx and work on my body, all i want is to have a normal looking face and i could do so much for it. that's so brutal he agreed with you. I want to wake up from this nightmare.

He’s just going to give you a bluepilled answer like it’s not your looks it’s your lack of confidence

Why are you going to a female therapist in the 1st place?

(((Therapist)))

She can tell by looking at you