Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do I drunkmaxx?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I want to start drinkging becuase I hear its a good cope but more importnaly 99% of women wont date a non drinker

The thing is Ive never had any alcohol whatsoever, a few sips of beer in my teens but the total amount of alcohol Ive consumed in my lifetime is <1 cup

How do I go about doing this? How do I know what the safe amount to drink is?

How do I prevent myself from thinking driving drunk to get food is a good idea if I overdo it and lose it?

Also what kind of drink should I get, I want to keep my flat stomach so Im avoiding beer, Im thinking wine? I licked a drop of vodka once and its too strong for me

Last edited:
You would wanna consult some of the professionals for advice. @FinnCel

@FinnCel @builderseed thoughts?

I licked a drop of vodka once and its too strong for me
Lightweight.

I guess you could start building tolerance with one small glass at a time instead of downing the entire can/bottle.

I don't drink anymore, because it's boring.

I want to start drinkging becuase I hear its a good cope but more importnaly 99% of women wont date a non drinker

The thing is Ive never had alcohol whatsoever, a few sips of beer in my teens but the total amount of alcohol Ive consumed in my lifetime is <1 cup

How do I go about doing this? How do I know what the safe amount to drink is?

How do I prevent myself from thinking driving drunk to get food is a good idea if I overdo it and lose it?

Also what kind of drink should I get, I want to keep my flat stomach so Im avoiding beer, Im thinking wine? I licked a drop of vodka once and its too strong for me

Drunkmaxxing is legit cope I remember when I was into it. It makes you low inhib god and you can do pretty much everything without a care in the world but your mind still holds you back a bit.

But if you do it for too long you will end up destroying yourself so be advised.

Drunkmaxxing is legit cope I remember when I was into it. It makes you low inhib god and you can do pretty much everything without a care in the world but your mind still holds you back a bit.

But if you do it for too long you will end up destroying yourself so be advised.

Just wanna learn enough about the skill so I can claim that I drink "socially"

Drinking is one of the best copes.

Just don't drink too much at once. Stick to beer and wine.

Just wanna learn enough about the skill so I can claim that I drink "socially"

Not much to learn just buy a beer it's disgusting at first but the more you drink it the easier it gets to drink more. I personally hate beers so instead go for shots or coke+vodka mixes. Why would I drink some disgusting beer when my only objectives is to get drunk I rather just drink something stronger that gets the job done.

Drinking is one of the best copes.

Just don't drink too much at once. Stick to beer and wine.
wine can really fuck you up though ngl. I hate drinking wine, it always gives me the worst hangovers when I drink enough of it. plus it tastes like shit.

wine can really fuck you up though ngl. I hate drinking wine, it always gives me the worst hangovers when I drink enough of it. plus it tastes like shit.

I'm not a wine fan either, but it's still probably slightly safer than liquor.

I'm not a wine fan either, but it's still probably slightly safer than liquor.
liguor can be nice since you get drunk faster and have to drink less of it. I find with beer/cider I end up not really getting that drunk/feeling it at all since I drink them too slow. You need to drink at least a couple to get any noticeable effect so if you aren't chugging them like crazy it takes too long and you end up spacing it out enough that you dont really get much out of it.

I avoid alcohol nowadays but when I alcoholcoped I drank mostly rum. There is no way to explain how much you should drink, you will feel it quickly after a one or two shots depending on your tolerance. Don't overdo it, the effect stays for about an hour

liguor can be nice since you get drunk faster and have to drink less of it. I find with beer/cider I end up not really getting that drunk/feeling it at all since I drink them too slow. You need to drink at least a couple to get any noticeable effect so if you aren't chugging them like crazy it takes too long and you end up spacing it out enough that you dont really get much out of it.

That's probably true for most people. Liquor destroyed me in college though and I haven't been able to drink it since.

Not much to learn just buy a beer it's disgusting at first but the more you drink it the easier it gets to drink more. I personally hate beers so instead go for shots or coke+vodka mixes. Why would I drink some disgusting beer when my only objectives is to get drunk I rather just drink something stronger that gets the job done.
Because you don't want to get fucked up after just an hour already because you went crazy on vodka shots. Not all beer taste bad, there's legit thousands of brands.

That's probably true for most people. Liquor destroyed me in college though and I haven't been able to drink it since.
brutal. I might also be biased as well since my intestines are usually in some state of bad damage so I absorb alcohol less. I am 5'3'' so my tolerance should be lower than it is tbh.

Because you don't want to get fucked up after just an hour already because you went crazy on vodka shots. Not all beer taste bad, there's legit thousands of brands.
Beer always tastes bad for people who never tasted it before, but like coffee you get used to it and end up liking it

Why not jfl not like I have anybody to drink with I wanna be drunk asap and just enjoy being drunk because it makes me happy.

But I don't do it anymore it's just a big cope and very unhealthy.

Beer always tastes bad for people who never tasted it before, but like coffee you get used to it and end up liking it
That's true

Yeah I dont drink coffee either JFL

Wine gives you a "wine belly" I hear middle aged white women bitch about this. If you are starting out do vodka club soda (little to no calories) also buy some cognac might like how sweat it is.

@FinnCel @builderseed thoughts?
You would wanna consult some of the professionals for advice. @FinnCel
I'm drunk right now

OP, you won't get too drunk the first time no matter how much you drink.
At worst, you will puke from too much alcohol.
Just drink until you feel good, then slow down with your drinking

based

ngl I absolutely despise throwing up while drunk. If it weren't for that I would probably drink a lot more.
If you drink and practice, you can hold it in.
But after 4 days of heavy drinking, you'll probably vomit for 12 hours straight and see hallucinations (happened to me)

If you drink and practice, you can hold it in.
But after 4 days of heavy drinking, you'll probably vomit for 12 hours straight and see hallucinations (happened to me)
damn thats pretty brutal ngl.

Drink wine, build some tolerance and then upgrade to vodka. Mix the vodka with some type of juice. Then when you need too much vodka for it to have a good flavor, switch to sweet concentrated juice. Then you can pour a mouthfull, fill the rest of the glass with vodka and still get a nice flavor.

To avoid hangovers, drink water while drinking the alcohol. Don't drink all the alcohol and then the water, drink some alcohol, some water, some more alcohol. Eventually you'll be able to drink a 5th of vodka without getting a hangover nor daring yourself to drive

just gulp a shot of liquor and be done with it, it's usually 40% alcohol, you get to see the effects without added calories

Wine gives you a "wine belly" I hear middle aged white women bitch about this. If you are starting out do vodka club soda (little to no calories) also buy some cognac might like how sweat it is.

I dont plan on making it a habit, I just wanna see how it feels so I can claim that I do it socially and if I ever go out with anyone for drinks I can know how to handle myself

just drink urself to death tbh

Getting drunk makes me terribly low inhib, I enjoy making people uncomfortable so much when I'm like that. Start out with drinking beer, it's going to suck at first but you'll get used to it and it's likely you won't get addicted or any bs. Same with smoking. Both suck really bad at the beginning, but the more you do it the easier it gets. Jack Daniels is also good. And if you drink wine mix it with sparkling water, it diminishes the impact of the alcohol.

Beer gets you drunk pretty quickly because it has a smaller quantity of alcohol that's spread out over a bigger overall quantity of liquid.
Wine gets you drunk some time after drinking it because it has a higher quantity of alcohol spread out over a smaller overall quantity of liquid than that of beer (or of course, it could depend. I'm just saying this is the usual case). So the effect of wine appears later in time, don't go ahead thinking "wow wine isnt getting me drunk lets drink more and more" because it's all going to install itself into you later on and you'll literally collapse from how drunk you'll become at once.