Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Do I Deal With My Mom?

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
My mom regularly insults me, curses at me, calls me horrible things and beat me. I usually sit there and take it. In the past if I fought back my dad would step in and beat me up and threaten to call the police. But, when I do sit there and take it I lose a lot of confidence and happiness later on if that makes sense. And I felt like not responding has pussified me to tolerate abuse from others too.

Whenever my mum did that I would lock myself up in my room or just go outside for a very long walk

Fuck ur mom I also hate both my mom and dad. They failed in every single way as parents and fuck all of them

My mom regularly insults me, curses at me, calls me horrible things and beat me. I usually sit there and take it. In the past if I fought back my dad would step in and beat me up and threaten to call the police. But, when I do sit there and take it I lose a lot of confidence and happiness later on if that makes sense. And I felt like not responding has pussified me to tolerate abuse from others too.
whenever my parents fought i always took the side of my mother in physical abuse. my poor dad was just misunderstood. he used to bang hes head on the floor and now as an adult i realise my mum used to lie and my dad was innocent the whole time:cryfeels:
this is when i realised the insane power of women.

What country are you from?

Fuck ur mom I also hate both my mom and dad. They failed in every single way as parents and fuck all of them
based it just takes one murder for all parents to realise having kids is a responsiblity not a right

Indeed. Fucking bastards.
I genuinely hate them all so fucking much since day 1 they have gone out of their way to destroy my life. They started out as helicopter parents so I lost all my social skills to begin with and never attended a party. I’ve never even celebrated my birthday. Then my dad went out of his way to never buy me a video game. I’ve genuinely never played a ps or Xbox or any of that shit. My dad never bought me a phone I bought my first at 17. My parents never put a dime into my education all they said was PREMED PREMED like the fucking pricks they are. They made me go to a disgusting university none of my credits transferred and now I’m back to square 1. We grew up poor dad never fucking worked like the loser he is. Basically an absent present dad. Never been to vacations never even vistited family relatives yet all my uncles and aunties hate my father for some reason. I just hate it bro fuck this stupid shit. I fucking hate my parents if I had my way I’d wanna be born into a different timeline and then on top of that they gave me the shittiest genes ever. Black helicopter parents are the worst people in history.

Even health checkups they didn’t do, can u believe at my grown age I have never been to the hospital or dentist for a checkup and I have these mysterious pains and things that come up. I have a disgusting overbite and oral health because my parents are losers

I did unspeakable things to her. (in video game)

whenever my parents fought i always took the side of my mother in physical abuse. my poor dad was just misunderstood. he used to bang hes head on the floor and now as an adult i realise my mum used to lie and my dad was innocent the whole time:cryfeels:
Brutal. You fucked over your dad but I guess it's not your fault.

Brutal. You fucked over your dad but I guess it's not your fault.
i took a knife out on him one time
its women they lie and manipulate
i will never trust a woman ever again
even my own mother

Beating your own father to protect a lying foid, that is revolting.

I genuinely hate them all so fucking much since day 1 they have gone out of their way to destroy my life. They started out as helicopter parents so I lost all my social skills to begin with and never attended a party. I’ve never even celebrated my birthday. Then my dad went out of his way to never buy me a video game. I’ve genuinely never played a ps or Xbox or any of that shit. My dad never bought me a phone I bought my first at 17. My parents never put a dime into my education all they said was PREMED PREMED like the fucking pricks they are. They made me go to a disgusting university none of my credits transferred and now I’m back to square 1. We grew up poor dad never fucking worked like the loser he is. Basically an absent present dad. Never been to vacations never even vistited family relatives yet all my uncles and aunties hate my father for some reason. I just hate it bro fuck this stupid shit. I fucking hate my parents if I had my way I’d wanna be born into a different timeline and then on top of that they gave me the shittiest genes ever. Black helicopter parents are the worst people in history.
Wtf this is so brutal man. You didn't deserve this. I thought black parents were chill and super okay with their kid being social and doing whatever but your parents seem like typical curry parents.

Beating your own father to protect a lying foid, that is revolting.
i was a young kid and i used to be bluepilled and think women were some heavenly angels. mass media indoctrination

go outside for a very long walk

brutal
my mom used to mock me. my dad never once insulted me. but once he wanted to get disability benefit in my name. that made me lash out because i hated being called disabled. i badly wanted to believe i was normal. now i realise i am mentally disabled:blackpill:

but your parents seem like typical curry parents.
Without any support whatsoever. At least curry parents have funds and have some knowledge as they are in respectable fields (engineering, medicine etc). Mine are just dumb, poor, losers.

Topkek whos gonna take care of me once they are snatched
That’s why I said wait till you are an adult, you can get your revenge eventually. For now focus on surviving and keeping a low profile where your parents bother you the least amount possible. Work on studies and other things to secure your own independent future