Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How Do I Deal With My Abusive Mother?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
-
This fucking virago keeps insulting and name-calling me on a daily basis, and never leaves me alone in peace once she has felt the least slighted. By virtue of being a postmenopausal female, she is a nasty cunt who always denigrates me and says I'm a lesser being her—despite her being lower in value than a common whore, both in societal contributions and general demeanor.

Also by virtue of being a narcissistic and psychotic demon, she regularly threatens me with violence and lashes out savagely when I start arguing with her.

This bitch is the bane of my existence, and her death would be my bliss. I would piss and spit on her grave, desecrate it, and exhume her body to throw in the garbage—where her corpse belongs. I have nothing but hatred for this world and my mother, and I wish nothing but to see her writhing on the floor from a heart attack. I understand why Lépine (whose mother was a neglectful virago) and Kemper did what they did. These demons are not of this world. They belong in the lowest pits of hell to suffer for all eternity.

What should I do? I have shown weakness for too long.

Bring Amelie Cheung to your house:feelsEhh:.

move out if you can, if you can't then ldar

Your previous profile pic looked like something a mature guy would have, now there's no difference from you and @latinocelhispanicel

Your previous profile pic looked like something a mature guy would have, now there's no difference from you and @latinocelhispanicel
I'm keeping this for a bit in the hopes that some normie finds this bitch's face on this site.

Why would you want this pic to be found, who is she
Sorry for the delay.

1. Amelie Cheung takes a picture of @ColdBoy and sends it to her group chat (in all likelihood).

2. @ColdBoy makes a thread ("More pics of sluts who go to my school") linking to her VSCO; it gains a lot of traction.

3. Amelie Cheung's mother signs up to .is by the name of @A concerned mom. User @lowz1r makes the thread ""a concerned mom" tried signing up for .is." Her first avi is of her with her Asian husband and Amelie Cheung, exposing her as the mother of the girl who bullied @ColdBoy. The site goes apeshit and the thread gets dozens of replies.

4. I make a thread ("Amelia Cheung Blackpill Compilation (Massive Exposé"). Shit hits the fan.

5. All threads pertaining to her moved to bunker (two had 400+ replies, one 150+).

Archived:

:smonk: didn't understand anything

@lonelysince2006

:smonk: didn't understand anything
The bitch bullied @ColdBoy by taking his picture and sending it to her little groupchat. @ColdBoy posted pics of her here being a slut and her mom @A concerned mom joined to complain about the little whore being exposed.

The bitch bullied @ColdBoy by taking his picture and sending it to her little groupchat. @ColdBoy posted pics of her here being a slut and her mom @A concerned mom joined to complain about the little whore being exposed.
When did this all happened lol :feelshaha:

Also your archive videos aren't playing

Shoot yourself in front of her so that she can know who is the tough guy

This fucking virago keeps insulting and name-calling me on a daily basis, and never leaves me alone in peace once she has felt the least slighted. By virtue of being a postmenopausal female, she is a nasty cunt who always denigrates me and says I'm a lesser being her—despite her being lower in value than a common whore, both in societal contributions and general demeanor.

Also by virtue of being a narcissistic and psychotic demon, she regularly threatens me with violence and lashes out savagely when I start arguing with her.

This bitch is the bane of my existence, and her death would be my bliss. I would piss and spit on her grave, desecrate it, and exhume her body to throw in the garbage—where her corpse belongs. I have nothing but hatred for this world and my mother, and I wish nothing but to see her writhing on the floor from a heart attack. I understand why Lépine (whose mother was a neglectful virago) and Kemper did what they did. These demons are not of this world. They belong in the lowest pits of hell to suffer for all eternity.

What should I do? I have shown weakness for too long.
can relate, most spic moms in general are emotionally and verbally abusive, and nobody gives a shit.

do a chris-chan

can relate, most spic moms in general are emotionally and verbally abusive, and nobody gives a shit.
You beaner? I thought you were turkish

How did this disgusting chink get such perfect teeth? (I'm talking about how wide her maxilla is)

Can relate. Only solution is to move out and ghost her. I’ve done this for 5 years now and am still experiencing the high of not seeing or hearing my mother. So much peace and quiet. If i heard she died I wouldn’t care

ohh i get it now

Same here she's such a stupid bitch she thinks I'm some stupid idiot that can't do anything bymyself that bitch has no idea what and who I am

Gotta save up to move out man we're in the same boat with these banshees