Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do I deal with extreme depression ?

M

malakai

Banned
-
No dumb answers like anime or normie advice.

I’ve really felt like roping this week, and I’m unsure as to why. My brain must be low on serotonin and I’m miserable

Gain a new perspective

eat spicy food, buy new clothes

Cope or the rope.

consult your general practicioner

Gymcelling (serious)

Gymcelling (serious)
It gives you something to work towards I quit because it made me look stupid and got embarrassed a lot but those were happy 3 years I had (just imagine a 5’4 curry lifting). Guys will respect you at the gym I had a few old guy friends that were huge who would say hi to me or have small talk with me in the change room it’s not much but I got acknowledged for the first time. Ignore the Stacie’s and DYEL chad and chadlites they don’t care about you and they laughed at me when I failed a pr.

You don't. Unless it's hard drugs or companionship, it'll do jack shit (just lol @ gymbros trying to advertise their obsessive lifestyle to everyone, lifting will never make you happy).

Go into the woods, listen to relaxing music and meditate.

Gymcelling also works for the vast majority.

gymceling
meditation
go outside more
try to socialize
eat healthy
smoke cannabis

I used to have bad depression and depersonalization but im pretty much 100% cured now

Ive been on the verge of suicide for a few days now, and weed is my cope nº1. Litteraly two days ago i was suffering so much because of depression and anxiety (this kind of physical and mental pain that causes a feeling that something urgent and terrible requires your immediate attention... idk how to describe it) that i had to go out to buy valerian and tilia for brewing. They both serve to relax, normies use them for sleeping, but i need them 24/7 + weed sometimes, or i would kill myself. Ive been drinking some of the brew permanently, allways a cup of it near me so i can take sips every time i feel like shit. It kind of helps.
Being a fucking incel is like being sick... sometimes all i ask is for a bit of peace, of absence of pain.

You don't. Unless it's hard drugs or companionship, it'll do jack shit (just lol @ gymbros trying to advertise their obsessive lifestyle to everyone, lifting will never make you happy).
This tbh. For incels, the only legit cope is hard drugs unless you ascend. Everything else is too light.

I usually have a journal I write in when I'm depressed and I also comfort eat a lot.

gymceling
meditation
go outside more
try to socialize
eat healthy
smoke cannabis

I used to have bad depression and depersonalization but im pretty much 100% cured now
lol, fuckin liar

I’ve really felt like roping this week, and I’m unsure as to why. My brain must be low on serotonin and I’m miserable
Please don't. Just look for us. We're here for you. incels.is is not like any other forums in the internet. We have a sense of belonging and we go through the same shit, together. Your presence means a lot to us. We're almost sort of a family here. I'm sure that we'll make it together, all of us!

If this is not sarcasm you’re a great person. Thank you. I needed that.

Sometimes you have to lose yourself to forget some of the things going through your mind. Sometimes it's better not to think.

Also watch School Rumble :).

I think there's no way if you're Incel, though. :/

Have you ever tryed st johns whort tea. It helps level the manic deppression

Please don't. Just look for us. We're here for you. incels.is is not like any other forums in the internet. We have a sense of belonging and we go through the same shit, together. Your presence means a lot to us. We're almost sort of a family here. I'm sure that we'll make it together, all of us!
Ech

This forum is cancer. If you are 5/10 or better, you are fake and need to gfto. If you are 6'0 or above, they tell you to fuck off. If you are white you are fakecel volcel piece of shit. If you ever went to a party, you are normie NT shit and need to gtfo.

There is no sense of belonging in this shitforum.

Vodka

Seriously. If it weren’t for vodka, I honestly don’t know how I’ll be able to cope with reality.

Just take a shower and get some confidence bruh
But seriously...
Hang out more with your mates, go out and talk with someone. It wont alleviate your loneliness stemming from inceldom but it will make you feel slightly more relieved.

good quality weed and a comfy place to LDAR is the closest an incel will get to happiness

If you can afford it try the TMS Fontaine always talk about. He made a thread about it, look it up.

If poor try to get some antidepressants, I never tried it and I'm also not pleased with the idea, but I've reached a point where I'm inclined to try it because I'm already 30 and my lack of motivation to do anything is not so easy to overlook anymore when I think of my life in the long run.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back