Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do i cure my paranoia ? It's ruining my life

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I can't take this anymore. I'm 24/7 paranoid and always think that people secretly make fun of me or are conspiracing against me, i always think people outside always want to attack and kill me. Rationally i know that this bullshit but my paranoia is just too strong. Does somebody have experience with severe paranoia and was able to treat it successfully ? Open for suggestions

It's because you are socially ostracized if normies loved you no more paranoia

"It's not paranoia when they really are out to get you."
- In my case, this is true. People aren't out to get me but they stare etc.

Also, paranoia can imply high intelligence.

Sorry if this is an unsatisfying answer. (There are some good repetitive techniques, e.g. repeat for yourself 100x a day "nobody is out to get me"

Did this actually help you ?
yes, somewhat. Also thinking about, why would they? Do they have a reason to? But it might not work for you.

Btw bro, you look tired. Get some rest.

JK

yes, somewhat. Also thinking about, why would they? Do they have a reason to? But it might not work for you.

Btw bro, you look tired. Get some rest.

JK
I'm aware that strangers outside don't give a shit about me but due to years of trauma and bullying my brain is always in survival mode and always actively looks for dangers when there is clearly no danger

I'm aware that strangers outside don't give a shit about me but due to years of trauma and bullying my brain is always in survival mode and always actively looks for dangers when there is clearly no danger
I totally understand bro, it fucking sucks and I'm sorry

i used to go through the same thing. basically u gotta acknowledge that its all in ur head and at most when people take a passing glance at you when they walk by you stay on their minds for a couple seconds. people dont walk around wanting to beat up random strangers so u got nothing to worry about. if u want the gym could help u relax and release some nice endorphins to take the paranoia away, and then ull be too strong for anyone to mess with u even if they wanted to :feelsokman:

i used to go through the same thing. basically u gotta acknowledge that its all in ur head and at most when people take a passing glance at you when they walk by you stay on their minds for a couple seconds. people dont walk around wanting to beat up random strangers so u got nothing to worry about. if u want the gym could help u relax and release some nice endorphins to take the paranoia away, and then ull be too strong for anyone to mess with u even if they wanted to :feelsokman:
Been in the gym for around 4 months and it didn't help reducing my paranoia

any other ideas ?

if truecel then its justified sure they don't actively hunt me down but if I am in the presence of normies and toilets especially landwhales hostility is expected and I am rarely wrong the few times I am acknowledged. When addressed by a toilet I really have a hard time not rolling my eyes and showing my annoyance sometimes I have let it slip out a little.

Been in the gym for around 4 months and it didn't help reducing my paranoia

any other ideas ?
just acknowledge that its crazy nonsense, listen to music, ride ur bike, sleep well and enough, trust in the universe and be at peace

I can't take this anymore. I'm 24/7 paranoid and always think that people secretly make fun of me or are conspiracing against me, i always think people outside always want to attack and kill me. Rationally i know that this bullshit but my paranoia is just too strong. Does somebody have experience with severe paranoia and was able to treat it successfully ? Open for suggestions
You are mistaking normies making fun of you with a threat to attack or kill you, VERY VERY LOW CHANCE OF BEING ATTACK AND OR KILLED, THIS IS NOT REAL.

However this is the black pill, as we know from our study of the norman over the years , THEY REALLY ARE PUNCHING DOWN ON LESSER PEOPLE, AND THEY SEEM TO TAKE A LARGE PORTION OF THEIR TIME AND ENERGY DOING THIS AND THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE LOW ON THE SOCIAL TOTUM POLE,IF YOU ARE LOW, SADLY THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THEY ARE PUNCHING DOWN ON YOU. This is the reality they are not a threat to you, but they are heavily judging people on aesthetics alone it seems all of the time without any question. The trick is to limit time with normies as its a huge brain and energy drain WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO GAIN.

jew pills
Seconding this. I struggle with this too OP. It’s apparently a symptom of depression. If you fix the depression then the paranoia should go down in theory. But I’d talk to a professional for more educated advice.

Develop nihilism

You are mistaking normies making fun of you with a threat to attack or kill you, VERY VERY LOW CHANCE OF BEING ATTACK AND OR KILLED, THIS IS NOT REAL.

However this is the black pill, as we know from our study of the norman over the years , THEY REALLY ARE PUNCHING DOWN ON LESSER PEOPLE, AND THEY SEEM TO TAKE A LARGE PORTION OF THEIR TIME AND ENERGY DOING THIS AND THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE LOW ON THE SOCIAL TOTUM POLE,IF YOU ARE LOW, SADLY THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE THEY ARE PUNCHING DOWN ON YOU. This is the reality they are not a threat to you, but they are heavily judging people on aesthetics alone it seems all of the time without any question. The trick is to limit time with normies as its a huge brain and energy drain WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO GAIN.
I spent 3 weeks holidays alone except with my parents/grandparents and i was still miserable and paranoid

Seconding this. I struggle with this too OP. It’s apparently a symptom of depression. If you fix the depression then the paranoia should go down in theory. But I’d talk to a professional for more educated advice.
I had my paranoia long before my depression

I spent 3 weeks holidays alone except with my parents/grandparents and i was still miserable and paranoid
so you are creating the paranoia yourself in your mind,, this is probably schizophrenia a GENUINE CONDITION, IF YOU ARE GENUINE IN WHAT YOU SAY.

Look up schizophrenia and the condition and the symptoms, if the stimulus is not the environment and is mainly created in your own mind this is the hallmark of schizophrenia.

Doesn't help my paranoia
nihilism was a joke, this wont "help" depression, it is a depressive state itself, nihilism is essentially depression, just marketed as a pseudo intellectual edge lord philosophy.

nihilism was a joke, this wont "help" depression, it is a depressive state itself, nihilism is essentially depression, just marketed as a pseudo intellectual edge lord philosophy.
I also don't hold much of nihilism. I was about to fall in a nihilistic hole when i discovered blackpill.

so you are creating the paranoia yourself in your mind,, this is probably schizophrenia a GENUINE CONDITION, IF YOU ARE GENUINE IN WHAT YOU SAY.

Look up schizophrenia and the condition and the symptoms, if the stimulus is not the environment and is mainly created in your own mind this is the hallmark of schizophrenia.
I highly doubt that i'm schizophrenic. I never hear voices, i highly suspect i have PPD

I highly doubt that i'm schizophrenic. I never hear voices, i highly suspect i have PPD
You dont have to hear voices to be schizophrenic, its the continued thoughts and paranoia, its the creation of the thoughts intrusively as if its is reality, and the inability to distinguish this from reality.

Otherwise you get stuck in the hamster wheel of psychology, and another pathetic psychology categorisation im jeeeeez bipolar with the jeeeeez BPD AND
  • Antisocial Personality Disorder.
  • Avoidant Personality Disorder.
  • Borderline Personality Disorder.
  • Dependent Personality Disorder.
  • Histrionic Personality Disorder.
  • Malingering.
  • Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder
yeah jeeeez take your pick off the rails of your disorder bro, ill jjeeez take BPD TODAY I THINK, NO WAIT ILL HAVE OCD, NO ITS HPD ON THURSDAY AM I RIGHT.

WRONG

SO HOW LONG DO YOU GO IN THIS CYCLE BOUNCING BETWEEN THESE DISORDERS, BY THE WHILE NOT FIXING THE PROBLEM, YOUR JUST LABELING A DIFFERENT FEELING THAT PARTICULAR DAY THEN JUMPING ON YOU HAVING ANOTHER DISORDER AND ANOTHER DAY, JUMPING ON YOU HAVING ANOTHER DISORDERABELING A DIFFERENT FEELING THAT PARTICULAR DAY THEN JUMPING ON YOU HAVING ANOTHER DISORDER AND ANOTHER DAY, JUMPING ON YOU HAVING ANOTHER DISORDERABELING A DIFFERENT FEELING THAT PARTICULAR DAY THEN JUMPING ON YOU HAVING ANOTHER DISORDER AND ANOTHER DAY, JUMPING ON YOU HAVING ANOTHER DISORDERABELING A DIFFERENT FEELING THAT PARTICULAR DAY THEN JUMPING ON YOU HAVING ANOTHER DISORDER AND ANOTHER DAY, JUMPING ON YOU HAVING ANOTHER DISORDERABELING A DIFFERENT FEELING THAT PARTICULAR DAY THEN JUMPING ON YOU HAVING ANOTHER DISORDER AND ANOTHER DAY, JUMPING ON YOU HAVING ANOTHER DISORDER

LOW IQ HOCUM

THEY DONT EXIST BRO
THIS MANY AND BY THE WAY THE SAME SYMPTOMS OVERLAP IN ALMOST ALL OF THESE "CONDITIONS", ERGO THERE IS NO SEPARATE DISORDER, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME ILLNESS THEY ARE JUST LOW IQ CATEGORIZING SLIGHT VARIATIONS ON THE SAME THEME. AS WE JEEEEZED FOUND A CONDITION BRO ITS JEEEEZ A NEW DISORDER, WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHEN IT HAS ONE NEW ELEMENT AND THE SAME SHARED ELEMENT AS ALL THE OTHERS.

LOW IQ HOCUM

Last edited: