Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I cope?

• Thread starter MaxillaFractureCell
  • Start date
MaxillaFractureCell

MaxillaFractureCell

From Chad to Chud
★★
How do I cope with all of this? My identical twin has had women go up to him for his number whilst I have had women give me visible signs of disgust. People are generally much nicer to him given his attractiveness. I was meant to live a somewhat identical life to his and yet I have fallen behind, left to rot forever until my death. Normies do not seem to care or even bother to understand my situation because it is alien to them. I’m lost and there doesn’t seem to be any “cure” for my situation at all. Everyday is a day where I don’t want to be here. It’s like living a never ending nightmare that I just want to wake up and be apart from. Every time I’m in public with him I remember just how awful my situation is. while I’m usually ignored or mocked, he’s given stares and compliments. Please just give me a solution for this hellscape.

Brutal sibling mogging.

best to stay as far away from society as possible

how is that even possible

In what way are you uglier than your identical twin, doesn't really make sense

If you guys are actually identical, and hes getting women, then you probably have a high chance of ascending too. Look for similarity and differences. See what your twin has that you don't.

If you guys are actually identical, and hes getting women, then you probably have a high chance of ascending too. Look for similarity and differences. See what your twin has that you don't.

Nigga got deformed fuck he gonna do

He mogs me in every category. He’s more intelligent than me, His face is more compact than mine, it’s much wider, less elongated, and less asymmetrical. I have absolutely no idea why this is. My guess on how this happened would probably be that he’s had a palate expander at a young age, the fact that i was more fragile than him during birth, or that I’ve had braces at a very young age and he hasn’t. I’m really unsure. I don’t think it’s a malnutrition issue because I have a wider skeletal frame than him so I’m leaning more on the idea that perhaps braces may have affected my appearance. Another thing I have that he doesn’t is TMJ, I’m guessing it’s worn down my muscles and bone mass over time. None of this is confirmed by a doctor btw, I have yet to hear what they would have to say about this.

He mogs me in every category. He’s more intelligent than me, His face is more compact than mine, it’s much wider, less elongated, and less asymmetrical. I have absolutely no idea why this is. My guess on how this happened would probably be that he’s had a palate expander at a young age, the fact that i was more fragile than him during birth, or that I’ve had braces at a very young age and he hasn’t. I’m really unsure. I don’t think it’s a malnutrition issue because I have a wider skeletal frame than him so I’m leaning more on the idea that perhaps braces may have affected my appearance. Another thing I have that he doesn’t is TMJ, I’m guessing it’s worn down my muscles and bone mass over time. None of this is confirmed by a doctor btw, I have yet to hear what they would have to say about this.
Could be many factors that influenced the difference in growth between you and him, but I doubt braces would be a probable one. Also, you're not even identical twins anymore in the physical/from viewing you guys side by side sense, so there's no point in comparing yourself to him like that anymore. He's just the better looking brother now. The only way to cope with that is to completely distract your mind from it. Try a time consuming or challenging hobby. Or rot in your bed all day. The results aren't that different in the end.

probably something happened in the womb then

Could be many factors that influenced the difference in growth between you and him, but I doubt braces would be a probable one. Also, you're not even identical twins anymore in the physical/from viewing you guys side by side sense, so there's no point in comparing yourself to him like that anymore. He's just the better looking brother now. The only way to cope with that is to completely distract your mind from it. Try a time consuming or challenging hobby. Or rot in your bed all day. The results aren't that different in the end.
I'm hoping to find someone in a similar condition to mine. I can't live my life being a complete and utter failure. So long as I achieve my biological purpose, to reproduce healthy children, preferably in abundance I'll be happy. But to rot and distract myself seems like a waste of living. Not to sound harsh, i most definitely appreciate your comment given that you probably know more about this stuff than i do, but there must be better alternatives than to pity myself (something that I need to work on). Although it seems unlikely that I'll find someone with above average genetics in an appalling physical state it seems to me that it's better to be hopeful and attentive than to waste my time.

You're probably right though given my situation and unrealistic solution.

the tribal symbols

I'm hoping to find someone in a similar condition to mine. I can't live my life being a complete and utter failure. So long as I achieve my biological purpose, to reproduce healthy children, preferably in abundance I'll be happy. But to rot and distract myself seems like a waste of living. Not to sound harsh, i most definitely appreciate your comment given that you probably know more about this stuff than i do, but there must be better alternatives than to pity myself (something that I need to work on). Although it seems unlikely that I'll find someone with above average genetics in an appalling physical state it seems to me that it's better to be hopeful and attentive than to waste my time.
Yeah. What I said was only as a last resort. As long as you are healthy, you should be working on yourself in some shape or form. Good luck homie

Also high likelyhood of trolling

probably something happened in the womb then
Possibly, but I have older photos of myself and I look completely fine. So I'm assuming the issue occurred during my development. I distinctly remember the time I first noticed asymmetries on my face followed by it becoming abnormally elongated and crooked.

Last edited:
Yeah. What I said was only as a last resort. As long as you are healthy, you should be working on yourself in some shape or form. Good luck homie
Thank you. I appreciate your hospitality.

Obsess over foid Theory

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1722461947.mov
    22.2 MB
Possibly, but I have older photos of myself and I look completely fine. So I'm assuming the issue occurred during my development. I distinctly remember the time I first noticed asymmetries on my face followed by it becoming abnormally elongated and crooked.
sometimes the in the womb stuff show their symptoms later on, like if you vacuum a baby during birth it would look just just fine
but later on it will grow up to be deformed.

How do I cope with all of this? My identical twin has had women go up to him for his number whilst I have had women give me visible signs of disgust. People are generally much nicer to him given his attractiveness. I was meant to live a somewhat identical life to his and yet I have fallen behind, left to rot forever until my death. Normies do not seem to care or even bother to understand my situation because it is alien to them. I’m lost and there doesn’t seem to be any “cure” for my situation at all. Everyday is a day where I don’t want to be here. It’s like living a never ending nightmare that I just want to wake up and be apart from. Every time I’m in public with him I remember just how awful my situation is. while I’m usually ignored or mocked, he’s given stares and compliments. Please just give me a solution for this hellscape.
what happened? we all find our own way to cope eventually to be honest.