Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I cope work day at Valentine?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Its 10 AM here and girls are getting flowers from some betacucks while I am the only incel in the whole freaking company. Ervybody having a good time. Should I take sick leave?

Chad got a fucking candygram.

Ohh man. Are you **actually** able to take sick leave? Anything important that day? Consequences? Fear that co-workers would notice and could possibly figure out the reason you are not there?

It's only one day. I'm a college student but the brutal thing is that my classes finish and on my way home, I pass by a crowd of kids, and multiple high schools. :'(

my coworker asked me what I'm doing for valentines day and I said nothing. He said he's taking his gf to a hotel lol. I'm such a fucking incel.

lol I told my job im not coming.

Zielony4 said:
Ohh man. Are you **actually** able to take sick leave? Anything important that day? Consequences? Fear that co-workers would notice and could possibly figure out the reason you are not there?

It's only one day. I'm a college student but the brutal thing is that my classes finish and on my way home, I pass by a crowd of kids, and multiple high schools. :'(

Sick leave. Good idea. I dont even thin anyone cares if I take leave or not.