Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over how do i cope with developing schizophrenia

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
It’s been getting progressively worse for me. Today i think i’m straight up entering into some sort of psychosis and it’s scaring me. idk what to do with myself

All of my posts are entirely satirical. I don't condone violence or illegal activities of any kind.

Just talk to yourself. Get it?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

It’s been getting progressively worse for me. Today i think i’m straight up entering into some sort of psychosis and it’s scaring me. idk what to do with myself
are you diagnosed? not every psychotic instance is schizophrenia.

anyways: the only way is to get on anti psychotics if their numerous side effects don't out-weight the suffering brought by psychosis( psychotic events also cause compounding cognitive damage).

juzt zmoke weed , you´ll be fine :smonk:

mental disorders are essentially -5 additive score to your total smv, so if you're a 7 then you become a literal 2 because of these disorders.

sorry its ovER :feelsrope:

Certain drugs that increase dopamine like cocaine and meth could induce psychosis, so the reverse is also true. If you can somehow limit dopamine production by maybe hindering methylation you could decrease your chances of going into psychosis. Maybe niacin could work

About antipsychotics: they work by decreasing dopamine, but this comes at a terrible cost, as then your body will increase these dopamine receptors and this change is permanent. Why does this change become permanent is a mystery, and it is horrific as fuck, but you want to avoid taking these jew pills. Taking these pills will actually increase your chances of developing psychosis in the future even if they temporarily help

Last edited:
You'll cope with it.

I have Palinopsia from a Schizophrenia-related variant, which made me sluggish.

do not take the jewpills. its way worse than psychosis.