Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do I cope when seeing uglier and fat guys in LTR?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Makes me feel I should be able to ascend but in reality I dont have.

Assume they are beatbuxxing

Where the hell do you see this shit? I haven't seen overweight, ugly men in a relationship for a WHILE. It's more common among older couples too, as I've NEVER seen a young couple where the guy looks worse (or is even looksmatched) to the girl since like 2009.

if u mog him cope by cucking him

Assume they are beatbuxxing
Where the hell do you see this shit? I haven't seen overweight, ugly men in a relationship for a WHILE. It's more common among older couples too, as I've NEVER seen a young couple where the guy looks worse (or is even looksmatched) to the girl since like 2009.
I see daily at my work place. Especially fat white guys with Thai beckys
if u mog him cope by cucking him
Pretty hard to do with literally no social skill

Especially fat white guys with Thai beckys
I mean, that's a prime betabux example right there. It's one of the reasons why you can see fat, white boomers with young Asian girls sometimes.

Nothing because I don't know (and not interested) to know what he brings to the table.

I see them everywhere and I cope thinking they are betabuxers. Women tell they are charismaxxed people but the reality is they are flat and boring as fuck.

Only way to ascend is to betabux or statusmax.

They may be uglier than me, but manlier, with low inhibition, and with street smarts. Also without culture, without honor, taking used cunts