Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I cope as a Southern European NEET (only jobs available: waiter. now yk why)?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title.

Besides waiter jobs, THERE'S literally few to no jobs except IT (but YOU NEED ABOVE AVERAGE IQ; I don't).

I'm at the EDGEd of becoming full blown radicalized about some shady group ideology (in Arma 3 Syrian Conflict mod, reminder for Interpol/FBI/MI6/IT lurkers).

Last edited:
Being a waitress is a job available to you? :feelsbaton:

Being a waitress is a job available to you? :feelsbaton:
i mean the job where you serve drink and food inside a bar/restaurant, used wrong term since I'm not native english speaker

i mean the job where you serve drink and food inside a bar/restaurant, used wrong term since I'm not native english speaker
You can do food delivery if you can ride a bike. Maybe then you'll stop being a fatcel/volcel if you can stop yourself from eating the food you're delivering.

Why don't you wanna be a waiter? They make good money off tips

Why don't you wanna be a waiter? They make good money off tips
Because I'm too socially awkward, and I'd get freezed when dealing with girls :feelsohh: I wish I was NT and Chad!

You can do food delivery if you can ride a bike. Maybe then you'll stop being a fatcel/volcel if you can stop yourself from eating the food you're delivering.
Pakis and latinos already do that in my country, but my parents cannot afford a bike atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back