Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do I convince my father to give me my shoes back and let me go outside.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
I'm tired of this bullshit. Motherfucker hordes my shoes and my glasses and never lets me even take a walk outside the house because he thinks I'm a mentally ill retard who's gonna get murdered, when all I want is to do some urban exploring during the daytime.

I have never heard of parents confiscating shoes, that's insane. Can you sneakily get them back somehow?

Why do you need shoes to walk outside though

Why do you need shoes to walk outside though
Maybe I could go barefoot, but I'll just get my feet dirty and everyone would look at me weird

Just go barefoot. Dead serious.

Grab a knife from the kitchen and tell him to get your shoes, shouldn't tell what you have to do if he refuses. (In GTA 5)

Also this is forcible confinement, which is illegal so you should probably think about getting the authorities involved.

Last edited:
Never had these problems

I'm tired of this bullshit. Motherfucker hordes my shoes and my glasses and never lets me even take a walk outside the house because he thinks I'm a mentally ill retard who's gonna get murdered, when all I want is to do some urban exploring during the daytime.
You should claim your rights. How old are you and what country are you in?

Then you are an adult! Just tell him you are a grown up.

I dont know. Sounds very bad. It must be hard without your glasses.

Sounds like a sex slave i heard about years ago....

Once apon a time about 14 years ago, i was a gardener that lived in my bosses woods.... One day my boss comes over ASKING ME if i had a extra pair of shoes! I said, NO... Why?

"Tell you later..."

Later comes and i ask about the shoes... Turns out a fat fag jew neighbor had a runaway slave boy that escaped without any shoes! (Brutal gravel roads around here) He just escaped and was going around house to house asking for shoes so he could get to the real town and leave the area!

Stupid fag! Lol...

I would take his car keys.