Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I clean my PC????

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★
I bought some thermal paste and condensed air but idk how clean it because im retarded with technology.
Need help
Also need the change the paste of the processor and video card.

search up how to tbh that's what I would do

i use a vacuum cleaner

No idea, I don’t even know how to open my pc

No idea, I don’t even know how to open my pc
I have to clean mine, it gets dirty because of the dirt and leaves in the forest. So I had to adpot a pretty rigorous cleaning routine if I wanted a working pc

put it in the shower

I don’t know

I bought some thermal paste and condensed air but idk how clean it because im retarded with technology.
Need help
Also need the change the paste of the processor and video card.

1. Unplug fans.(so that rotation from compressed air does not send voltage back into components)
2. Use compressed air on everything that looks dusty
3. Gently remove heatsinks
4. Use Isopropyl alcohol(I used 99% becase it does not conduct, but 70% works fine) with some tissues and cotton to gently remove all residue. (Preferably earbuds, but tissues work fine).
5. Apply decent amount of thermal paste (don't worry if it leaks, thermal paste is non conductive).
6. Reassemble.

where do you get your electricity from ?
I use very long extension cords that connect to other peoples homes. Then I steal their electricity

Did your CPU come with a heatsink?

I have to clean mine, it gets dirty because of the dirt and leaves in the forest. So I had to adpot a pretty rigorous cleaning routine if I wanted a working pc
ok

First I peel off as much as I can, then I sort of scratch what's left and it comes off in little flakes. Then I just use soap and water and put a bit of lotion on it.