Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I bully a foid ?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
There’s this foid at school that I want to bully and make her fear me how can I do this I need serious replies only

Same way you bully anyone else I suppose.
Preschool.is
negro shut your goffy ass up you just got out of school like a week ago

Ask her on dates and buy her flowers. She will be so embarrassed she will :feelsrope:

You're in luck kid. Bullied females don't shoot up schools, they just cut themselves and mope all about how their lives "suck", so you probably won't be contributing to harm to society.

But before I give advice, what age group are we talking about?

Cyber bully is a start

Tell the foid that since it is a foid it is inherently inferior

Tell her she has a tiny foid brain, instant trigger :lul:

"Buh-Buh-Buh" (Lip Flick) - "Buh Buh Buh" (Pulls Up Lip/Flick) - "Buh Buh Buh"

There’s this foid at school that I want to bully and make her fear me how can I do this I need serious replies only
Let me guess you are a :chad:.
I hope @Komesarj89 and @Fat Link will ban yo ass because that means you are obviously immune to simp and white knight. If incel bully a female that means he will be outcast because of his looks and his action.

Before the age of nineteen, Hahaha...
Man i ever punch a foid in her stomach and the bully in my class went full white knigh mode trashing me verbally. It happened and real. The reason i ounch her is because my dumbasses teacher forced every class to sit according to the list they arranged. That means i must sit with her forcefully. Male with female and guess what the class condition became so chaotic. Honestly i hate with that system. What made me punch her is because her bossy behaviour. So one day i found a pen and a ruler, at first she have no reaction after she knew i was playing with the ruler then she went 100 percent being a bitch trying to get the ruler from my hand and i accidentally punch her stomach.

Last edited:
Man i ever punch a foid in her stomach and the bully in my class went full white knigh mode trashing me verbally. It happened and real.

Yes. In the basement, I fantasized about Shannon making certain remarks to me in group therapy:

"You're a loser"

"You can't do anything to me. I'm a White goddess"

We were then playing "Magical Chairs".

"Umm-umm-You loser-I just said you cant-"

Minutes later...

"I'm so sorry!"

Man i ever punch a foid in her stomach and the bully in my class went full white knigh mode trashing me verbally. It happened and real. The reason i ounch her is because my dumbasses teacher forced every class to sit according to the list they arranged. That means i must sit with her forcefully. Male with female and guess what the class condition became so chaotic. Honestly i hate with that system. What made me punch her is because her bossy behaviour. So one day i found a pen and a ruler, at first she have no reaction after she knew i was playing with the ruler then she went 100 percent being a bitch trying to get the ruler from my hand and i accidentally punch her stomach.

Hopefully that stomach punch lives in the back of her mind for the rest of her life. Did you at least get a good hit in?

Hopefully that stomach punch lives in the back of her mind for the rest of her life. Did you at least get a good hit in?
The punch even make a noise so loud that the bully only verbally bully me.
Good hit i guess near her pulmo or diafragma.

Why do you want to bully anyone??
I have been bullied several times and it's extremely atrocious to bully anyone.

Just ignore her tbh. Bullying won't even make you feel good.

Just ignore her tbh. Bullying won't even make you feel good.

This shall end the same way it began - Intellau "Henry" Celistic Versus Shannon Rose B

Contenders:

23-year-old Intellau Celistic, of Wisconsin, born into the home of quarreling parents who fought violently. Intellau has Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Palinopsia. The man could barely socialize with relatives as an adolescent. His stake is Shannon's Cumskin vanity.

21-year-old Shannon Rose, of Wisconsin, born into the home of quarreling parents(Drunkard/Violent father), several restraining orders, and divorced parents. Shannon entered therapy for "Depression & Anxiety", where she met Intellau, in 2013. Her stake is Intellau's observant personality.

Say that you are her husband and you will marry her smth like this.She will get enraged if you say this as a truecel

Say that you are her husband and you will marry her smth like this.She will get enraged if you say this as a truecel

Someone told me this was true recently.

Silent treatment always works for me. Foids expect even ugly males to worship them, if you refuse to talk to them - you look like a badass. I know because it seems like at all of my part-time jobs, I end up giving the silent treatment to a foid. And every time, my male coworkers are always like, "we know you don't like so-and-so" :chad:.

You're in luck kid. Bullied females don't shoot up schools, they just cut themselves and mope all about how their lives "suck", so you probably won't be contributing to harm to society.

But before I give advice, what age group are we talking about?
Age 17

Cyberbullying and attacking her looks and body and telling her to kys. Honestly foids can only be bullied IRL by chads and other foids so just cyberbully her

Simple. Tell her that the chads she's dating are "Leiscerbettians" (male homosexuals). She will hate you because you out-smarted her

**see my signature for details**

find her insecurities (women have tons) and dig deep into those. do it in a way that makes it seem like youre not making fun of her. you just casually bring up her insecurities in a way that sounds conversational and not like youre trying to make fun of her. this will ruin her mental state

Hang around her locker all the time and slide creepy notes into her locker made up of those cut up pieces of magazines that say stuff like "I know where you live" and "how dare you betray me".

If you’re ugly, ignoring her and saying nasty things to her will seriously make her doubt her self worth

Grab an AR-15

I don’t know, I don’t think it’s even possible, they are a center of attention and she will call her orbiters on you, which she has a lot more of than you got friends.

I’d rather try not to become an enemy with females.

Chadfish her and break her heart calling her ugly and stuff when she does a face reveal