Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I bedrot?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
I just can’t deal with my family anymore, they’re all fucking annoying, low IQ, and don’t buy enough food. I just want to stay in bed most of the day only getting up for hygiene, using the bathroom, and eating.

But that’s too hard, I’m gonna eventually wanna get up and move around. How do you bed rotters do it man.

I wait until it's late at night and then I cry myself to sleep.

I just can’t deal with my family anymore, they’re all fucking annoying, low IQ, and don’t buy enough food. I just want to stay in bed most of the day only getting up for hygiene, using the bathroom, and eating.

But that’s too hard, I’m gonna eventually wanna get up and move around. How do you bed rotters do it man.
Tbh, I don't really bedrot but if you want to isolate yourselves from them. Spend time in your room indulging in your hobbies like vidya, drawing, watching tv or whatever you seek enjoyment from

- stay in bed
- do nothing

congrats, you're bedrotting

once you feel tired enough of life you start to bedrot more and more