Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do I become an incel?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/self/comments/1deh8a6/how_do_i_become_an_incel/

I've been getting interested in the incel life recently. I don't mean incel ideology - I'm not interested in sexism, hating women, violence etc. But just the incel lifestyle. The idea of staying indoors all day drinking monster energy, thinking "Oh man I'm an incel", staying up all night playing games and arguing with strangers online in a hoodie and sweatpants. I want to roleplay as an incel for a few days.

:soy:

Normalfaggots are truly evil. If you deviate from the normal they treat you like shit and make fun of you. This is how soyciety treats lonely men.

"I've been getting interested in the incel life recently. I don't mean incel ideology - I'm not interested in sexism, hating women, violence etc. But just the incel lifestyle. The idea of staying indoors all day drinking monster energy, thinking "Oh man I'm an incel", staying up all night playing games and arguing with strangers online in a hoodie and sweatpants. I want to roleplay as an incel for a few days "

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsseriously:

you must post misogynistic and racist threads 24/7 now you are incel

"im not interested in sexism, hating women" what a faggot
Inceldom to these retards is drinking energy drinks, saying "oh man im an incel" (jfl), and wearing hoodies

Inceldom to these retards is drinking energy drinks, saying "oh man im an incel" (jfl), and wearing hoodies
reddit is autistic asf (the bad kind)

Grab a knife and cut you face with It, now you are an incel

sometimes I wonder how normalfags can be so retarded

he should pour acid on his face, that'll do the trick

>the incel lifestyle
it's called LDAR, redditoid.

What the lack of attention and need for inclusion do to a mf...

So fucking cringe and unfunny

Normtard just wants a break from society. He can convERsate with us

Be ugly, bitch.
It's as simple as that. Being sub 7 as a male.
These retards :soy: :foidSoy: think we would choose this "lifestyle"? Then they're dumber than I thought.
Yep. Nobody in their right mind chooses the Incel life. Ain’t no way these retards are that fucking dumb.

Incel means everything but being a virgin nowadays

Most cuckit users are incels in denial

Attachments

• 1700410762863734.png
    1700410762863734.png
    88 KB · Views: 12
This nigga thinks we are living in paradise jfl

But just the incel lifestyle. The idea of staying indoors all day drinking monster energy, thinking "Oh man I'm an incel", staying up all night playing games and arguing with strangers online in a hoodie and sweatpants.
Ultra based :dab:

WTF THIS NIGGA WANTS TO BECOME AN INCEL?! I LITERALLY WANT TO ROPE EVERY DAY AND THIS FAGGOT WANTS TO LIVE MY LIFE?! NIGGA THIS GUY REALLY TICKS ME OFF.

I really hope this is a troll lol