Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do i become a bull?

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
If I can hide my face with sunglasses+ hoodie+ beard then maybe I can run jbb and fuck some cucks wife.

Where do you even find these guys tho?

Join fetlife or similar kink sites

If you work at a hospital as an orderly or male nurse or whatever or go to a gym where foids are wear light colored and snug fitting pants like jogging pants or some such making sure their fit prominently shows off your BBC to any and all Foid passersby while you stand near a high traffic area. :feelshehe:

Word will quickly spread and eventually you’ll be contacted by Foids or some degenerate Redditor cuck and before you know it you’ll be piping some dumb broad down with your @anandkonda. :feelskek:

Try Reddit too. But you gotta be ready to get hard in front of another guy. Also you gotta be packin

Try Reddit too. But you gotta be ready to get hard in front of another guy. Also you gotta be packin
I have a 6.75x5 inch.

I'm gonna do penis enlargement to get it bigger tho

If you work at a hospital as an orderly or male nurse or whatever or go to a gym where foids are wear light colored and snug fitting pants like jogging pants or some such making sure their fit prominently shows off your BBC to any and all Foid passersby while you stand near a high traffic area. :feelshehe:

Word will quickly spread and eventually you’ll be contacted by Foids or some degenerate Redditor cuck and before you know it you’ll be piping some dumb broad down with your @anandkonda. :feelskek:
Jfl at the @anandkonda

Who knows maybe I can advertise myself on IT?

I'd get plenty of dms from those soycucks

piping some dumb broad down with your @
anandkonda
@anandkonda
:feelsdevil:

Just wear a Chicago bulls jersey

Where do you even find these guys tho?
Saar,, to signn up for bul service job,, i have many customar reedy for u,, call me watsap
+91-7142252187
+91-5532611214
+91-9787523340
+91-7578447651

Saar,, to signn up for bul service job,, i have many customar reedy for u,, call me watsap
+91-7142252187
+91-5532611214
+91-9787523340
+91-7578447651
Saar I amm soddy bud u Ned du pay me 72626277$ before u ask me queston saar

Only works if you are NT and at least average height

Bigdickhavers.is

WTF I'm supposed to be the scammer here. :feelswhat:
Saar jus give me ur credit cad informatiuun and you will get free geega stazy deelivoored doo your house

Did your bull maxxing work

You will never be a real bull, you have no horns, you have no tail you aren't four legged.

People like saying cuck and bull and stuff but guess what? Those men are flaming homosexuals or bisexual . They will want to suck you off or lick ur ass while u fuck his woman who he doesnt even fuck .

Not everything that shines is gold. The Jews make it sound amazing with their media but if u not gay or bi then just focus ur python on none cuck foids

People like saying cuck and bull and stuff but guess what? Those men are flaming homosexuals or bisexual . They will want to suck you off or lick ur ass while u fuck his woman who he doesnt even fuck .
You could get jumped too you never know. Go into cuck's house with a plan B just in case OP.

You could get jumped too you never know. Go into cuck's house with a plan B just in case OP.
I'm sure I'd most likely be able to overpower a cuck.

I just gotta hope he doesn't pull out a weapon tho lol

go to your local gym and ask different dudes who have their girlfriend with them if you can fuck their girl