Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Do I, As an Incel Survive University

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
School for me is starting very soon and I am dreading it. I couldn't make friends in highschool so I don't know what the fuck to do now. The university that I am going to has lots of chads/stacies so it will be terrifying.

All this bullshit for a bachelors degree that probably can't get me a job.

Anyone know how I can make friends and be happy despite the fact that in all likely hood, I will never do any of the usual normie activites like parties, drugs, dancing with gf and shit like that. I am also terrified there will be partner/group activites and I will be alone. I can't bare the thought of another 4 years of torture and isolation being around chads getting stacies all the time.

Steven Pope on LinkedIn: How does a seller keep SFP and not ship on the  weekends? That's the neat…

@Skelznick give him some advice

you asking the wrong forum bruv

I know I won't enjoy normie activities but there should be ways to prevent being so miserable you fall out of your dorm room window
Just don't be a retarded sperg

Drop out and NEETmax. If not, go ER

I don't want to NEET because that would make me even more miserable because now il be poor. My parents will also kill me for that. Can't go ER either I don't want to die
Do you want to live as an incel?

School for me is starting very soon and I am dreading it. I couldn't make friends in highschool so I don't know what the fuck to do now. The university that I am going to has lots of chads/stacies so it will be terrifying.

All this bullshit for a bachelors degree that probably can't get me a job.

Anyone know how I can make friends and be happy despite the fact that in all likely hood, I will never do any of the usual normie activites like parties, drugs, dancing with gf and shit like that. I am also terrified there will be partner/group activites and I will be alone. I can't bare the thought of another 4 years of torture and isolation being around chads getting stacies all the time.
Seems absolute suicide fuel going to normiversity hearing all the fucking while u rot

Make truecel friends is the only good answer

Make truecel friends is the only good answer
I don't even think there are tru cels in this uni. Iv heard normies call this shit a "party school". Nevertheless I will try. Thx for the advice

dont dox yourself or reveal u incel tbh, it wont be easy to make friends but ppl wont bully u in uni

I don't even think there are tru cels in this uni. Iv heard normies call this shit a "party school". Nevertheless I will try. Thx for the advice
Every school has a reputation as a “party school”

dont dox yourself or reveal u incel tbh, it wont be easy to make friends but ppl wont bully u in uni
I would never reveal myself. I still fear that even if I don't get bullied, I will still be miserable staying in my dorm 24/7 besides class where still I won't have friends

Keep a low profile. Don't engage in stupid conversations with normies or foids. Avoid groups that seem like an annoyance or threat.

Every school has a reputation as a “party school”
Bro trust me it actually is. My school has this page where everyone graduating posts where there going. A stupid amount of chads/stacies have chosen the same school as me

Don't approach foids

Sincerely walking up to random females on a college campus and saying shit like "want to get a coffee" like you see in 90's Hollywood movies as a subhuman is so absurdly autistic and cringeworthy that it will make you a pariah instantly and even by expressing interest in women in a more low key and less confrontational manner you are pestering them and making them want to avoid you and talk negatively about you to their friends. You can focus on enjoying other things in college if you don't shoot yourself in the foot like this

Don't approach foids

Sincerely walking up to random females on a college campus and saying shit like "want to get a coffee" like you see in 90's Hollywood movies as a subhuman is so absurdly autistic and cringeworthy that it will make you a pariah instantly and even by expressing interest in women in a more low key and less confrontational manner you are pestering them and making them want to avoid you and talk negatively about you to their friends. You can focus on enjoying other things in college if you don't shoot yourself in the foot like this
What should I enjoy? I don't have any ideas

It is. Spending 24/7 in my room besides class while everyone is enjoying their youth is horrible
Yeah fuck that shit. Maybe if you are really good at something you could richmaxx

What should I enjoy? I don't have any ideas
Zyns, beer, weed, liquor, energy drinks and other stuff

If you can find other guys who also like this at your college you can probably do it with them. Just don't take it too seriously

Zyns, beer, weed, liquor, energy drinks and other stuff

If you can find other guys who also like this at your college you can probably do it with them. Just don't take it too seriously
Good advice. Its the only normie activity I can somewhat replicate

If you’re NT it’s really not that bad as long as you avoid femoid

If you’re NT it’s really not that bad as long as you avoid femoid
you sure? I imagine it would be awful hearing about all the chads in the uni fucking stacies while i rot in my dorm 24/7 while everyone hangs out with each other

you sure? I imagine it would be awful hearing about all the chads in the uni fucking stacies while i rot in my dorm 24/7 while everyone hangs out with each other
Why would you rot in your dorm 24/7 like I said if you’re NT just cope by going outside with friends, not partying and stuff since that’s Chad shit and it’s insane suifuel when you’re an incel, but go play some sports, play video games together, go downtown and do some stuff together etc…

Why would you rot in your dorm 24/7 like I said if you’re NT just cope by going outside with friends, not partying and stuff since that’s Chad shit and it’s insane suifuel when you’re an incel, but go play some sports, play video games together, go downtown and do some stuff together etc…
I misunderstood. I don't think I can make any friends though I am so fucked

I survived uni just fine(doing nothing and playin computer 24/7). But I wasn't living in the dorm, so maybe thats why.

I misunderstood. I don't think I can make any friends though I am so fucked
y? I have a question, are you neurotypical? If that’s the case, I promise you it ain’t that hard to make friend bro. Having friends isn’t about looks honestly as long as you’re above 2.5 PSL you’re good, find some people with similar hobbies and humor, if you do nothing apart from rotting on .is it’s time to do something else on the side. Having friend and hobbies won’t help you in any way to have a gf but having friends is a good cope brocel. You really need friends

y? I have a question, are you neurotypical? If that’s the case, I promise you it ain’t that hard to make friend bro. Having friends isn’t about looks honestly as long as you’re above 2.5 PSL you’re good, find some people with similar hobbies and humor, if you do nothing apart from rotting on .is it’s time to do something else on the side. Having friend and hobbies won’t help you in any way to have a gf but having friends is a good cope brocel. You really need friends
Ig your right. I have never been diagnosed or even suspected of autism. I guess I will try really hard to make friends.

You didn't want to rope?
No, I actually enjoy rotting in my room, but my lifestyle isn't for everyone, most people here would feel depressed and suicidal from this

Ig your right. I have never been diagnosed or even suspected of autism. I guess I will try really hard to make friends.
Good luck brah