Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How do I actually enjoy my life on my own

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm too ugly and retarded to connect with anyone even other ugly retarded people. Every day I'm alone looking at others lives. How can I stop this abd be happy with my life?

I have been alone my entire life (never had any friends and ofc no GFs) and I got used to it. I guess you need to be born a loner to enjoy it.

I'm too ugly and retarded to connect with anyone even other ugly retarded people
It's brutal to know that I'll be alone no matter what I try because the issue is my own brain and body.

Learn to enjoy copes you can do alone: Smoking weed, vidya, watching movies or YouTube, etc.

YOU DON'T!!!!111!!""!!!!!!
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

imo you dont

normies underplay relationships "oh love yourself first" "you shouldnt need a girlfriend to enjoy life/have fun etc."

but i have come to the conclusion its all that matters

life is not a complete misery but it sure aint as good as it could be

imo you dont

normies underplay relationships "oh love yourself first" "you shouldnt need a girlfriend to enjoy life/have fun etc."

basically this.
no human being can truly enjoy life in complete loneliness. Humans aren't made for this, Humans are made to live in tribes and with social relationsships.

I have been alone my entire life (never had any friends and ofc no GFs) and I got used to it. I guess you need to be born a loner to enjoy it.
If you're used to it you wouldn't come to this website bud

Stop caring and get used to it. I've gone on vacations and road trips by myself.

Getting good at a craft will give you some degree of meaning and fulfillment. I recommend trying woodworking, modelbuilding, leatherworking etc until you find something you enjoy. Instruments are good too if you're musicially inclined.

If you're used to it you wouldn't come to this website bud
Me being used to this existence has nothing to do with me simply enjoying the discussion regarding lookism.

I'm too ugly and retarded to connect with anyone even other ugly retarded people. Every day I'm alone looking at others lives. How can I stop this abd be happy with my life?
It was rough for a while but now I got used to it, especially around COVID. Now im 27 and im accustomed to my loneliness. Talking to people annoys me more than anything now and I feel like I can have by myself playing vidya and doing whatever the fuck I want without judgment.

People say that it gets way easier to be alone as you age and so far, that statement is pretty true for me.

Take more drugs, they make me feel happy at least

imo you dont

life is not a complete misery but it sure aint as good as it could be
Yeah :feelsbadman: I fell for this when younger. Obviously you can still grow as a person in a relationship, and it’s actually even better because you have someone there to support you and go through things with you as a team