Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do holes believe all the stupid compliments they get from simps?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!" :soy:

I can't believe these foids fall for the stupid and corny compliments they get from thirst simps, causing them to balloon their ego as a result. The female mind seems like it's easily intoxicated.

They are simple minded and vain creatures. Foids need to be put back in their place and be told they aren't special just for having a hole between their legs. Simps need to be severely beaten like the vile dogs that they are

constant validation warps the mind. they eventually believe everything.

They are simple minded and vain creatures. Foids need to be put back in their place and be told they aren't special just for having a hole between their legs.

In my "regular" life, Mother told me to respect my half-cousins despite them hitting me and denigrating me.

"Just ignore it. She is bipolar"

In group therapy, a Cumskin hole received special privileges over me.

Simps need to be severely beaten like the vile dogs that they are

Yes - Simps enable hole vanity.

Yes...I'd sit in the waiting room and solve "word search" puzzles while waiting to see my psychologist, an elderly White male. I was typically covered up like Gyro.