Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do gymcels stay motivated?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Honestly as someone who is 5'3'' no amount of gymcelling is going to get me to ascend. However I still should probably work out and stay in shape. I just don't have any motivation to do it though. I mean sure it increases your life span but why would I want more years as an incel? Its not going to get me pussy so I don't even have that. How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you have so little to go for?

i ask myself the same question, imagine going to a gym full of chads and stacies wearing tight clothes

One day I want a waifu to rub my solid abs.

i ask myself the same question, imagine going to a gym full of chads and stacies wearing tight clothes
I used to gymcel all the time when I was in high school. back then I thought I would go through another growth spurt if I worked out. I even bought a machine that would hang me upside down and stretch me to get taller. It didn't work lmao :feelsbadman:
One day I want a waifu to rub my solid abs.
you're back on!! What made you come back?

I used to gymcel all the time when I was in high school. back then I thought I would go through another growth spurt if I worked out. I even bought a machine that would hang me upside down and stretch me to get taller. It didn't work lmao :feelsbadman:

you're back on!! What made you come back?

I relapsed on my incels.is streak.

You and the rest of my brothers here are the only people I can relate to. It got too lonely dedicationmaxxing.

I'm just going to have to moderationmaxx.

I relapsed on my incels.is streak.

You and the rest of my brothers here are the only people I can relate to. It got too lonely dedicationmaxxing.

I'm just going to have to moderationmaxx.
as long as you get decent grades you're good :feelsokman:

just do it
do you have anything better to do?
i sure as hell dont
its either gymcel or scroll down ign

just do it
do you have anything better to do?
i sure as hell dont
its either gymcel or scroll down ign
tbh ya. I have school work I should do

It's just a hobby, i dunno i feel good when i lift weights or run on the tredmill.

In the beginning I would think about much gyno.... it never went away. It feels good to do work moving barbells imo, but if you're still a noob at the gym you might not be able to relate. It also feels good to make your body stronger.

In the beginning I would think about much gyno.... it never went away. It feels good to do work moving barbells imo, but if you're still a noob at the gym you might not be able to relate. It also feels good to make your body stronger.
I never really got that feeling from the gym. I went through a phase in high school where I did it a lot but I always viewed it as a chore. I legit had to hire a coach because I couldn't be motivated to go without it since I didn't want to waste the money.