Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do Gymcels not IMMEDIATELY ER every workout?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Seriously, how do you cope with DOZENS of hard bodied, prime age stacies in leggings sticking their tight, round asses out? How do you remind yourself 4-6 days a week of what you will NEVER have? Its honestly more ER inducing than clubbling.

If gyms were segretaed, I bet obsesity rates would PLUMMET as sub-8 men can bear to workout without constant torture.

idk I just put on music, do my reps or spend an hour on the threadmill and barely even notice the people around

I would probably just start raping some foid like a dog and get arrested:ahegao:

I just don’t ever look at them and only focus on working out

Just go to gym at night.

I go when the gym is practically empty

Seriously, how do you cope with DOZENS of hard bodied, prime age stacies in leggings sticking their tight, round asses out? How do you remind yourself 4-6 days a week of what you will NEVER have? Its honestly more ER inducing than clubbling.

If gyms were segretaed, I bet obsesity rates would PLUMMET as sub-8 men can bear to workout without constant torture.
We have male only gyms in my country
Eurocucks and Amerimutts seeth

idk I just put on music, do my reps or spend an hour on the threadmill and barely even notice the people around
cope
Segregated gyms :feelsYall:
need them
I would probably just start raping some foid like a dog and get arrested:ahegao:
in minecraft right?
cop
I just don’t ever look at them and only focus on working out
cope, yes you do
Just go to gym at night.
can't
I go when the gym is practically empty
mines never empty
We have male only gyms in my country
Eurocucks and Amerimutts seeth
what country

I couldnt do it, the blood boiling rage would be too much for Me to handle. Id rather work out alone, or at hours when the roastie is sleeping or getting spitroasted by chad and his jock buddies with her tight gym body

Even the thought of having to endure something like that Enrages and Disgusts Me to where words dont do it justice enough. But then again I endure that every day I step out onto the street of a populated city. Just not as bad as in the gym:reeeeee:

Lol the only thing I own is weights in my parents basement, deadsrs, two benches, a squat rack, a couple of bars and a lot of plates. I workout down there with loud nig music and cope.

A young Becky with tight shorts on looked at me once :feelsohh:. I don’t know how these foids don’t feel shame tbh with how they’re dressed. I’d get kicked out if I took my shirt off but these foids might as well be butt naked.