Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do guys talk to random women?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I never understood how so many guys are just so naturally good at talking to women. I’m socially awkward as fuck and when I see an attractive woman I legitimately don’t know how to act around them. I see so many guys who make it look so easy to talk to women, and you are legitimately looked down on as a fucking loser if you are male and have no game. Oh, and don’t expect women to help you with that, cuz women don’t approach unless you are chad obviously.

But seriously, how do i approachmaxx? My game is terrible, I usually end up saying something super autistic and then the foid just laughs at me like she sees me as some sort of kid, no way in hell any foid would see me as anything other than that, even a girl years younger than me cuz I act like a complete fucking autist for my age. Certainly none of these foids would ever see me as a romantic partner. Fuck I wish women saw me differently but I’m always gonna be in the friendzone I just wish I was more of a man and less of a beta. I’m gonna die alone

Sure, yeah, you can say trying to talk to them is a waste of time because I’m just gonna get rejected but if that’s the case so be it. I want to at least say I tried, right? I wish I wasn’t such a fucking socially awkward loser and could function like a normal adult

Last edited:
Cold approaching is for chad only Bro, or maybe HTN with very good social skills

You're too broken and autistic to even begin to try. It's over

You're too broken and autistic to even begin to try. It's over
I think the reason chad and normies have so much confidence to approach random foids is because they’ve gotten so much approval from them their whole lives, whereas with me I’ve only gotten nasty looks

I don’t know how to with normie girls. I can play pretend at first but then it gets awkward. I’ve been told I look serious and like an asshole.

Cold approaching is for chad only Bro, or maybe HTN with very good social skills
I just saw a post on reddit by some normie/chad who said he picks up random chicks at bars every day and hooks up. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE. I swear these people live in a completely different universe bro:reeeeee::reeeeee:

I just saw a post on reddit by some normie/chad who said he picks up random chicks at bars every day and hooks up. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE.
It's not. It's fucking reddit. They're larping for updoots.

I swear these people live in a completely different universe bro:reeeeee::reeeeee:
No, they just live on the internet, like some of us.

I just saw a post on reddit by some normie/chad who said he picks up random chicks at bars every day and hooks up. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE. I swear these people live in a completely different universe bro:reeeeee::reeeeee:
Every day is obviously larp. Once I saw a video on yt about a chad lite and he talked about his experiences with cold approaching. He said that 70% of women rejected him immediately and he barely hooked up within the remaining 30%.
Trust me, the guy is larping

Try to control your body language and posture at first.If you touch your face and nose too much you'll come across as nervous and tense.

You won't get anywhere even if you have game, now your problem is that you "supossedly" not have game. When you actually start talking with women your problem will become, why i'm always friendzoned? Choose your venom friend, there's no winning as an ugly male

I don't talk to foids

Every day is obviously larp. Once I saw a video on yt about a chad lite and he talked about his experiences with cold approaching. He said that 70% of women rejected him immediately and he barely hooked up within the remaining 30%.
Trust me, the guy is larping
u have to have no dignity in order to cold approach

from what I've seen they legit just approach them like normal people and the bitches fall for them, thing is you have to be able to pass the face/looks shit test in order to carry on the conversation first

And it's on this forum that you come to ask this type of question? maybe I'm the one who came to the wrong place after all :feelsaww:

cold approach never works for people like us.

I never understood how so many guys are just so naturally good at talking to women.
I think the reason chad and normies have so much confidence to approach random foids is because they’ve gotten so much approval from them their whole lives
There's no such thing as game. If you're an attractive man, women make it easy. They gaze at you and laugh at anything you say. An attractive man can be a literal child molester and still score.

Sure, yeah, you can say trying to talk to them is a waste of time because I’m just gonna get rejected but if that’s the case so be it. I want to at least say I tried, right?
No one who really understands the blackpill would fault you for not trying.

Same problem. I can't even look at foids eyes for more than 2 seconds. Fuck

NT + low inhib

don't be ugly

It's all chemical. Hormonal. Make semen retention maxxing, looksmaxxing, gymmaxxing and quite possibly even Chevrolet Corvette maxxing

I think the reason chad and normies have so much confidence to approach random foids is because they’ve gotten so much approval from them their whole lives, whereas with me I’ve only gotten nasty looks
Water is wet

I never… I used to be rather NT (though unbalanced) and had no problem talking to them… but I guess since middle school, I live by the golden rule of not speaking unless spoken to.

If you have any talents like drawing and shit, you might attract some attention… though… that’s a bigger challenge since you pretty much have to know what the fuck you have to say…

I usually do better when I’m familiar with them, if they’re new and appear unapproachable I’m probably just gonna choke.

Don’t assume I’m a chad though; I barely draw nowadays, and I find it even harder to talk to anybody. And the only reason I’m able to have some conversations is that I’m a cashier and… yeah…

Then again, with some people, I think I thrive on one-on-one interactions, like with a girl at work. Have a third party involved, however, and well… shit becomes totally unbalanced.

Last edited:
Low inhib and experience with women.

Can almost guarantee it's a LARP...no way any guy these days is getting attractive women on a regular basis at bars unless they're Chad or possibly a HT normie if he's pulling landwhales or roasties.

Chad can literally say whatever dumb shit he wants to a irl and she will drop her panties for him lmao, you see it all the time dudes with zero actual social skills or charisma who are attractive and get laid...