Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do girls usually express the fact they don't like you because of a physical flaw?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
In your experience, how do they go around it?

Have you ever encountered "brutally honest" ones who told you the truth?

They just don't care about you they make it obvious

Reluctant to talk or even look at you is a obvious clue.

most just treat you like you're invisible.

"I have a boyfriend"

In your experience, how do they go around it?

Have you ever encountered "brutally honest" ones who told you the truth?
When I was a teenager, they were brutally honest. "You're Ugly", "You're Short and Ugly", etc. As I got older... They were a little nicer I guess. "You're not what I'm looking for" for example, although this Romanian girl I tried to get with a few years ago (this is the straw that broke the camels back and I said fuck it I quit after being rejected) told me "I'd give you a chance if you were better looking" when her ex was ugly and fat... But he was tall.

they will likely never go out of their way to call you ugly, they arent confrontational enough

Sometimes I'd get a look of disgust when a random foid would look at my face. The absolute worst instance was when I was walking into a gas station late at night to grab something to drink and this post wall roastie behind me said hey baby. I turn around she takes one look at my face, gets this wierd look on her face, says nevermind and walks off.

I can know their expression without even talking to them. They just stare down on me in an ugly face, indicating that they DON’T want me to approach them.

TEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
TEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDEDEEEEEEEEE

1. Body language
2. Not wanting to sit or stand next to you or near you
3. Look of disgust
4. Eww creep
5. Pointing whispering laughing

stare at you if you're super ugly

or just ignore you

"I'm not looking for a relationship right now" next day she's with a chad...

disgusted-face-640x425.jpg

not exaggerating