Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do friends even work?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I don't think I can have them. I cannot speak to anyone. There is no friendship without speaking. What do people speak about? The longest conversation I ever had was about a week ago with an """"""autistic"""""" normie about 4chan and other """autistic""" things. It is such ropefuel watching people socializing in front of me, all the benefits they get from it. I cannot do anything about it. I feel like it has something to do with their experience as human beings. In a lot of ways I feel like I am the same as a 10 year old. I cannot do anything. I cannot catch up. It is so discouraging.

its easier to make friends at earlier ages, but as you get older its harder. most people already formed their social circles from their late teens to early 20s, it then becomes disclosed to others.

most imageboard posters are normies, so theres nothing suprising about that.

the age pill is real.

however you could always have internet friends or you could go to awkward autistic reddit meet ups lol.

My friends where allways other losers and incels like me that i managed to creat a geoup with, its fun having a gang of like minded people to hang out with.

idkwattodowithlife said:
most imageboard posters are normies,

Most 4chan posters, sure. Not most imageboard posters, though.

pivot_staff_sprite_test__d_by_corruptedcross-d3annsc.gif
dbzcharactersdieofheartbn5.gif~c200

A Good Friend said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
most imageboard posters are normies,
Most 4chan posters, sure. Not most imageboard posters, though.
pivot_staff_sprite_test__d_by_corruptedcross-d3annsc.gif
dbzcharactersdieofheartbn5.gif~c200
Yeah, my mistake, you're right.

you ever go on omegle and get btfo because you are so ugly. I did yesterday. I will prob do the same tonight.

untrue, you can make friends always

they are there to not look like an incel IRL, atleast thats what i use them for

Common interests and experiences is what makes friends.

Perhaps you can't make any because of social anxiety or other underlying mental issues.

KyloRen said:
Common interests and experiences is what makes friends.

Perhaps you can't make any because of social anxiety or other underlying mental issues.

not social anxiety, just can't talk

Indari said:
not social anxiety, just can't talk

Not talking is a symptom. Lots of things can cause that.

KyloRen said:
Not talking is a symptom. Lots of things can cause that.

i dont know wat to say

People who you trust and hang out with? Idk this is one of the things you can’t explain.

TBH if you still don’t know at this point it’s probably over.

Indari said:
I feel like it has something to do with their experience as human beings. In a lot of ways I feel like I am the same as a 10 year old. I cannot do anything. I cannot catch up. It is so discouraging.

No autism here and I'm the same way. The problem is that you need friends + social experiences to make new friends. Especially in the social media era. It's a lot like applying for a job without any qualifications or experience. Being late really fucks you over.

I've given up at this point, but you're still young so maybe you can join a club or something, kek.

idkwattodowithlife said:
its easier to make friends at earlier ages, but as you get older its harder. most people already formed their social circles from their late teens to early 20s, it then becomes disclosed to others.

yup.

u approach some dude and ask for a blowjob and recipriocate

wallahi!!! I totally disagree with you guys here

idkwattodowithlife said:
most imageboard posters are normies, so theres nothing suprising about that.
the age pill is real.
however you could always have internet friends or you could go to awkward autistic reddit meet ups lol.

Depends. Good looking people can easily enter already existing social circles

Facade said:
Depends. Good looking people can easily enter already existing social circles
Yeah, you're pretty much right about that.

friends usually only "work" if u have known them for a long time. Other than that its pretty fkn hard just to randomly make friends especially as an incel.