Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do foids stay thin?

unanimouslyethnic

unanimouslyethnic

the deathgripill DESTROYED me
-
How do foids stay normal weight? Something I will never understand is how foids maintain their weight. For an average height 5’4 who weighs 140-150 lbs their maintenance to keep their weight is 1600-1700 calories per day. How can they stick to that? My maintenance is 3000 kcal so almost double that amount and I can consume that very easily without trying, some days I eat 4000. If I was forced to go on a deficit where I had to consume the typical female amount I would lose my mind.

Nigga how do you consume all those calories I can barely eat 2 meals a day

They eat like birds, picking at things and light snacking.

They just don't eat that much/do "fitness" enough so they can fuck better men. :feelsjuice:

they use nicotine as a substitute for their meals. at least i do

How the fuck do you get fat

I get cramps when I eat more than 2500 calories

I am trying to put on weight but sometimes I lose a kg or two despite bulking because I can't eat

They either don't eat much or have fast metabolism

How do foids stay normal weight? Something I will never understand is how foids maintain their weight. For an average height 5’4 who weighs 140-150 lbs their maintenance to keep their weight is 1600-1700 calories per day. How can they stick to that? My maintenance is 3000 kcal so almost double that amount and I can consume that very easily without trying, some days I eat 4000. If I was forced to go on a deficit where I had to consume the typical female amount I would lose my mind.
They E/P that means eating and purging. It's full of them. All Stacies and Backyes e/p for chad.

most people have about the same
Metabolism is diverse. I myself have an extremely fast metabolism and so do many other people i know. But i also know people who just look at food and already gain weight

As everything in life, genetics

most people have about the same
Metabolism is diverse. I myself have an extremely fast metabolism and so do many other people i know. But i also know people who just look at food and already gain weight
not reading but you're a retard. start counting calories and stop spouting nonsense. a "high" or "slow metabolism" doesn't exist. you're just either eating more or less.

Idk, mang. dont ask the burgerland ones tho:feelshaha:

not reading but you're a retard. start counting calories and stop spouting nonsense. a "high" or "slow metabolism" doesn't exist. you're just either eating more or less.
You're a normie. "Just eat more calories bro"

They have a high protein diet of semen

They actually have a reason to stay thin and fit, they get sex with higher SMV guys the hotter they are. If we had an incentive to get fit and muscular many of us would be. I just know that it wouldn't change a thing if I worked out so I don't do it. I'm thin tho bc I'm too depressed to eat many days.

If they have money and enough free time (in most cases because they’re leeching off their cuck boyfriends/ husband) it’s fairly easy: just eat healthy food and work out. Those who are broke get fat easily - still have immense smv tho, kek

Chad fucks the calories off them. I mean look at Eugenia Cooney, fucking nymphomaniac. :feelskek:

You're a normie. "Just eat more calories bro"
you are genuinely retarded. believing in metabolism is the most normie thing ever. literally the ONE solution to find out it doesn't exist is to just track waht you eat. instead you believe in esoteric hearsay and call others "normie" for telling you it's never been proven, only disproven. retard

Whenever you feel hungry, just don't eat

you are genuinely retarded. believing in metabolism is the most normie thing ever. literally the ONE solution to find out it doesn't exist is to just track waht you eat. instead you believe in esoteric hearsay and call others "normie" for telling you it's never been proven, only disproven. retard

By being neurotic Foids burn a lot of calories

The ones that aren't fat just don't eat like pigs.The most important thing in maintaining a normal weight is diet,then it's sport.To be honest, it's just the simple mathematical ecuation: eaten calories= burned calories .

They actually have a reason to stay thin and fit, they get sex with higher SMV guys the hotter they are. If we had an incentive to get fit and muscular many of us would be. I just know that it wouldn't change a thing if I worked out so I don't do it. I'm thin tho bc I'm too depressed to eat many days.
If they have money and enough free time (in most cases because they’re leeching off their cuck boyfriends/ husband) it’s fairly easy: just eat healthy food and work out. Those who are broke get fat easily - still have immense smv tho, kek
This. All their success in life depends on how they look. They're a lot like actors who live to look good. And being foids they have the time needed to dedicate to looking good. Also, since they all live on easy mode, they don't need to cope with food as much as men do.

Only till they're 25, at best.

I literally can't get fat as well, even though there was a time where I ate tons of calories to gain weight but I still couldn't. I think it just comes down to having good genetics and not eating like a pig, plus some of them go to the gym or play sports to attention whore.

What I don't get is how they get FAT.

I lose weight just pacing around the room.

Half of them are perfectly lean, not too much but still at low enought BF %. The other half are either fat or skinny to anorexia levels. Obsiouly more fat ones than skinny ones. As for how they stay thin, i need to know as well, i'm struggling heavily. Though they are smaller and because of that need less calories, i.e. have shittier metabolisms. And their chances to fuck chad increases heavily if they're thin, so that helps.

What the fuck are you talking about. Most women I see are disgusting fat pigs.