Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do foids hold in farts all damn day?

S

Shitskincelx

Literally a shitskin
-
I cant do this for more than a few hours. I gotta let it rip. But ive never heard a single foid fart. How do they do this shit. Is it really worth messing up your insides just so you dont accidentally fart in front of chad?

how do you know man have you been with a foid before

They do it privately obviously?

I fart less than 5 times a day (they're not loud and they don't smell either), might be because of diet or something

I don't know where do you live, but in the west, whore fart is considered as "cute". Women are allowed to fart in public and it's encouraged. Same goes with whore shit. Whore shit is "cute" but a subhuman face is "gross".

511XzIJga1L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

you make the mistake of assuming we're belonging to the same species.

I fart less than 5 times a day (they're not loud and they don't smell either), might be because of diet or something

Are you a faggot boyo?

What the fuck I thought females didn't fart or shit

I don't know where do you live, but in the west, whore fart is considered as "cute". Women are allowed to fart in public and it's encouraged. Same goes with whore shit. Whore shit is "cute" but a subhuman face is "gross".

511XzIJga1L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
eww. seeing foids farting might be disguisting bro

They do, the difference is the majority is adept at sneakily release it at the most convenient times. On rare occurrences, on the train I can smell them in the act, unfortunately, and it's disgusting. No surprise here, they eat overpriced shit and fast food all day long, it comes as a consequence their farts smell horrible.

Are you one of those cucks with a fart fetish?

eww. seeing foids farting might be disguisting bro
You are toxic and misogynist, and don't say this in public, you might end up in jail.

I hope not, not a single person other than maybe some of my family has heard me fart

I fart all the time, it's extremely loud and stinky af. I am proud of it and I consider it as a superpower tbh.

They are the same as us, except they can get paid to do it, like most things...

fuck man why my rank color didnt change yet ? answer me
postmaxxed too hard. You usually have to wait a week before you can change rank.

postmaxxed too hard. You usually have to wait a week before you can change rank.
damn.. I hope it gets updates soon tbh. i want to be rainbow asap

Because they have really deep assholes to hold them in from all the anal they had starting at age 13

They don’t, they queef when talking or laughing.

They must fart silently i guess, foids can get away with it because everyone would assume it was a guy who did it

I thought chad farts for them, this very unsettling.

They must fart silently i guess, foids can get away with it because everyone would assume it was a guy who did it

This. It's part of the "hoes before bros" mentality that normie retards have. They think womyn are so wonderful that they can't fart, and just blame the nearest man instead.

my theory is that the pretty foids don't fart.
Or they do but it doesn't have a smell.

I'm pretty sure they fart more than men. Especially when they settled down or hit the wall, it's just the same with their diet or whatever. They don't have to care anymore when they can live of a betabux or settled down so they can fart as much as they want.

I want to put my dick in foids ass while she farts

Congrats on being on IT.

How am I supposed to know?

They do. Just when nobody is around

Farting is disgusting

Same, they live there life easily thanks to there rich fathers.
Yes they can manipulate cucks into doing whatever they want. And even land whales think they can get Chadlites