Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do foid service worker's treat you?

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
I'm talking about foids who take your order at McDonald's or some café, have you ever received any passive aggression from them due to being ugly? Or have you ever witnessed it happen to another ugly person? I swear it happens alot where I get served by a foid and while she ain't straight up rude to me, I just get general unfriendly vibes from her, but I've read plenty of stories from incels about being treated very badly by service worker's

Why do they do this shit? They're getting paid to just take your order why is that so hard ffs

depends on race.
maybe nowadays white foids will be nicer to stop asian hate.
but white foids have been VERY rude to me before.
noodlewhores treat me with full rudeness always.
they treat me ordering my food or buying something as me asking them for sex, as an approach.

They treat me like a customer, I feel completely estranged from them. Normies can have conversations, I don't get that at all. If I try that they find me weird like I want something. i try to get through the interaction as fast as possible and then cry on the inside. Like constantly wearing a mask

If they treat me bad I would report the matter to their manager

They treat me normally I guess

I'm talking about foids who take your order at McDonald's or some café, have you ever received any passive aggression from them due to being ugly? Or have you ever witnessed it happen to another ugly person? I swear it happens alot where I get served by a foid and while she ain't straight up rude to me, I just get general unfriendly vibes from her, but I've read plenty of stories from incels about being treated very badly by service worker's

Why do they do this shit? They're getting paid to just take your order why is that so hard ffs
they cant stand the sight of ugly males basically

one time, a cashier was smiling and making small talk with a chad, and when she moved on to me her face and tone changed drastically. i felt like going ER on the spot ngl

Young and pretty or "in charge" (bosses...) older = bad. Sometimes very bad.

Old and/or ugly = ok

depends on race.
maybe nowadays white foids will be nicer to stop asian hate.
but white foids have been VERY rude to me before.
noodlewhores treat me with full rudeness always.
they treat me ordering my food or buying something as me asking them for sex, as an approach.
Exactly this. Cant even ask what isle shit is on without them rolling there eyes

I only order delivery so no worries about that for me.

Exactly this. Cant even ask what isle shit is on without them rolling there eyes
when i was in high school, i asked some fat white cunt at the mall if she had the dvd for "GO" in stock and she mimicked me in a singsong voice, saying "no, we don't have the movie GO" while waving her arms around in the air wildly like a monkey.

and one time my order was taking too long at a fast food place so i took my receipt up to the noodlewhore who was working there and asked where my food was, she screamed "where did you get that receipt? you didn't order here." accusing me of picking it off the floor or something. another worker had to come in and apologize on her behalf.

it ruins my day when things like this happen and i get very upset for a long time after. that's why i'm glad for self-checkout at supermarkets.

Good question, and this is certainly a way to tell a truecel apart from a normie.
When I go to the store the cashier and people serving me interact with me at the absolute bare minimum. Just so they can do their job, they will speak to you. I go to the same stores so I know the people there and how they interact with other people. I will over hear there starting conversations with each other and having discussions over more then the work infront of them.
One time I decided to ask the cashier how they are doing that ive checked out with before and I was met with pure silence while they continued to count change. At this time I wondered if I spoke loud enough for them to hear me and then tried it again later in the day with another cashier. You can guess what happened. The same exact awkward silence while they did their job to get me moving. If this happens to you, trust me they hear you. They will not engage in a conversation with you though and this is what people dont seem to understand about being hated as a male in society for your appearance. You will not win anyone over with a conversation or get to showcase your “personality” if they actively deny the chance for you to. I honestly find this aspect of it all the most dehumanizing.

when i was in high school, i asked some fat white cunt at the mall if she had the dvd for "GO" in stock and she mimicked me in a singsong voice, saying "no, we don't have the movie GO" while waving her arms around in the air wildly like a monkey.

and one time my order was taking too long at a fast food place so i took my receipt up to the noodlewhore who was working there and asked where my food was, she screamed "where did you get that receipt? you didn't order here." accusing me of picking it off the floor or something. another worker had to come in and apologize on her behalf.

it ruins my day when things like this happen and i get very upset for a long time after. that's why i'm glad for self-checkout at supermarkets.
Weird how they know who to do it to. Think its because of our, personality?

Attachments

• 359C7B22-2313-4E46-AD37-B51534C9643C.jpeg
    359C7B22-2313-4E46-AD37-B51534C9643C.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1
I have had it happen to me. The goods don't make much money at their job and obviously don't have a rich boyfriend; I guess they need someone to feel superior to.

I have had it happen to me. The goods don't make much money at their job and obviously don't have a rich boyfriend; I guess they need someone to feel superior to.
there's no excuse for how they treat customers and they'd do the same if they were rich.

Shitty most of the time.

They act like I am some sort of monster.
They look at me with disgust and fail to engage or even talk to me.
I feel like they are afraid of me.
I don't understand why they treat me like this, yes, it is because of being a subhuman. But it is just exhausting for me. It's like I am in a reality where I am by myself and everyone wants to stay far away from me. It's every grocery trip, it's every food order at a fast food place, it's every trip to the pharmacy.

I have never interacted with one.

"Bad" ones can be very rude while "good" ones just try to ignore me.

They do their job and that's it. Literally zero interaction outside of that. If they're servers they'll throw in a fake smile and ask the standard "is everything alright" to secure their tip (which they never get :feelskek: ).

I honestly find this aspect of it all the most dehumanizing.
Dehumanizing is the perfect word. It describes the experience, well, perfectly.

i've had white foid cashier at a restaurant refuse to give order to me, she used a cook instead to give the order to me. im rice, and the other cashier who's a noodle wasnt particularly hostile but that white bitch was extremely hostile.
What the fuck? Why did she refuse to serve you did you ever find out why? You should have reported her

Empathetic gender.