Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do fat people even have sex?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
genuinely, not only from a physical perspective since it seems pretty difficult to move with all the fat blocking you but how do fat people can even feel comfy being naked in front of another person? ngl I wouldn't be able to

Wouldn't know and I don't want to imagine it neither.

Foids can't lose. Some men have a "BBW" fetish and large enough penises to go through all the fat and reach the vagina. As for men, I doubt most obese men are sexually active.

Foids can't lose. Some men have a "BBW" fetish and large enough penises to go through all the fat and reach the vagina. As for men, I doubt most obese men are sexually active.

I found the answer to your question OP.

roll in flour to find the wet spot

Some of them fuck their belly button

i guess they gotta wriggle it in there somehow. im sure it takes a lot of effort

Black dudes love a BBW and apparently they have BBC's so i imagine they manage to plough through all the folds. Personally, i don't like to imagine it though, the mental image is too much to stomach.

Fat people in general are pretty gross tbh.

genuinely, not only from a physical perspective since it seems pretty difficult to move with all the fat blocking you but how do fat people can even feel comfy being naked in front of another person? ngl I wouldn't be able to