Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do ethnics cope?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
As an ethnic how do you cope with your blatant inferiority? I have completely restrained myself from looking at any potentially reflective surfaces so I don't get thrown into a 2 week depressive spiral because I saw my disgusting shit coloured skin and ugly ethnic feature (I am not a nigger but I still have a big nose and big lips)

Do my fellow deathnics here have any coping strategies?

Do my fellow deathnics here have any coping strategies?
be only attracted to white women
that's the same way deathnics women do it when they get only attracted to white men. if you get lucky enough you will find a whitey stupid enough to date you.

be only attracted to white women
that's the same way deathnics women do it when they get only attracted to white men. if you get lucky enough you will find a whitey stupid enough to date you.
White women are insufferable and would never come near an ethnic...

They cope with Canon Rebel T7.

White women are insufferable and would never come near an ethnic...
not always
outliers exist and there's white women that are attracted to brown men but they're still rare.
you just need to count on your luck if you wanna ascend in this life.

you just need to count on your luck if you wanna ascend in this life.
Your talking like I am an ethnic normie and not an ethnic truecel... it's over etc etc

Your talking like I am an ethnic normie and not an ethnic truecel... it's over etc etc
i am talking like if you're an ethnic trucel ... just count on luck and offy doffy
that's what i have to say

There’s no way to cope with being deathnic

i am talking like if you're an ethnic trucel ... just count on luck and offy doffy
Oofy doofy isn’t real

You believe in oofy doofy?

There’s no way to cope with being deathnic
Sad truth
Sad America GIF

Oofy doofy isn’t real
just go to jewstgram or any other jew media and you will see white toilets posting pics of themselves with ugly males
what i am saying that the % of these girls is very very small but i am counting on that small percentage
You believe in oofy doofy?
offy doffy is real ...

just go to jewstgram or any other jew media and you will see white toilets posting pics of themselves with ugly males
what i am saying that the % of these girls is very very small but i am counting on that small percentage
Said ugly males are 95+ percent of the time statusmaxxed

just dont go outside

not necessarily
Just saying what I’ve seen from my experience. They’re not necessarily super famous but they’re usually statusmaxxed in some community or the other

It truly is sad how far we ethnics have fallen. If your an ethnic incel and not self hating your a delusional coper.
1000%

It truly is sad how far we ethnics have fallen. If your an ethnic incel and not self hating your a delusional coper.
bullshit reasoning
if you two hate yourself so much then you can just go throw yourselves from a big building.
i am still not done with life, not until i get what i want

its brutal tbh 100% of ethnic are incels, 100% of white are chads. :feelsrope: