Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do dumbfucks like this get GFs?

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-

Instead of talking to her this dumb ass goes and asks for advice on the fucking internet. How tf did a moron like this get a girlfriend but we can't?
Were all incels here and I think the majority of us know to talk to her about it instead of asking advice, everyone in the comments is telling him to talk to her about it. This guy is brain dead:feelstastyman:, and has a gf and the rest of us are suffering from dry dickeritis!

guaranteed it is some gangly white tallfag with soy glasses

He should tell her to suck mommies dick!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lul::lul::lul::lul:

am I living on the same earthly plain as these guys? how the fuck are we even the same species?
We got chadtard over here upset that he hasn't been routinely called daddy meanwhile you and I rot jacking off for the fifth time just so we can go to sleep.

Last edited:
Could be LARP. If real, this is really sad to see. How can you go online and ask such questions like that when it takes 5-10 minutes to talk it out with her? :feelshaha:

"Mommy"

Oofy doofy theory strikes again

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lul::lul::lul::lul:

am I living on the same earthly plain as these guys? how the fuck are we even the same species?
We got chadtard over here upset that he hasn't been routinely called daddy meanwhile you and I rot jacking off for the fifth time just so we can go to sleep.
:panties::panties:

What being a Reddit user does to mf.

I don't see any problems here, it's a regular fetish

Maybe she’s trying to feel lesbian, monkey branch to another foid

1) Dumbasses always seem to have gfs. There's a negative correlation between intelligence and sexual success. Literally Idiocracy.

2) All females are bisexual, so consider this and it suddenly doesn't seem like such a shock.