Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do Curries become CEOs but not Rice in America?

J

Jedicel

Greycel
I have noticed that these curries who literally have Indian accents have all taken over Silicon Valley and other major American companies whereas ricecels with American accents work for years in a American company but never get to CEO level because of a "Bamboo ceiling"

Microsoft, Google, Cisco, The Hartford Financial Services Group, US Airways Group, CEO, Alphabet Inc, IBM, Albertsons
Company, Micron Technology, Adobe Inc, Twitter Company etc.

These Indian CEOs then fire their white male and other male employees and only keep Indian males. They also hire these big breasted white females as secretaries in all their companies in their reception areas.

A common theme in management is that East Asian males are social introverts and don't express themselves. They act like betas and incels basically in corporate america whereas these curries know how to run their mouth a lot even when they have an accent.

Last edited:
Being a CEO is still wage slaving for your executives.

I guess curries like the rat race and money is good cope for inceldom.

Maybe asians just prefer stem and being neet.

I have noticed that these curries who literally have Indian accents have all taken over Silicon Valley and other major American companies whereas ricecels with American accents work for years in a American company but never get to CEO level because of a "Bamboo ceiling"

Microsoft, Google, Cisco, The Hartford Financial Services Group, US Airways Group, CEO, Alphabet Inc, IBM, Albertsons

These Indian CEOs then fire their white male and other male employees and only keep Indian males. They also hire these big breasted white females as secretaries in all their companies in their reception areas.

A common theme in management is that East Asian males are social introverts and don't express themselves. They act like betas and incels basically in corporate america whereas these curries know how to run their mouth a lot even when they have an accen

Yes but the Asian gets a high SAT score ends up working for those CEOs, the Asians do all the work. Many of these currie CEOs even fire all the non curries in their companies and replace them with curries. They only keep the blond female secretaries. A cope is when you have to realize how you're getting a meager 6 figure salary to pretty much be the brains of the company while the curry gets drunk in his office and money launders all day. He gets to bang the gold digging secretaries as well.

A common theme in management is that East Asian males are social introverts and don't express themselves. They act like betas and incels basically in corporate america whereas these curries know how to run their mouth a lot even when they have an accent.
The white man never empowers his competition. That means they are loyal to their white over lords. Becoming ceo is not for free. They pay a heavy price , what ever it is.

Rice will never ever be ceo because Rice fight with the white man every once in a while.

The white man never empowers his competition. That means they are loyal to their white over lords. Becoming ceo is not for free. They pay a heavy price , what ever it is.

Rice will never ever be ceo because Rice fight with the white man every once in a while.

But a rice agrees to work slave jobs under a white boss with twice the work and no pussy to show for it.

Stem is basically filled with future mental slaves

But a rice agrees to work slave jobs under a white boss with twice the work and no pussy to show for it.

Stem is basically filled with future mental slaves
Rice working for whites means nothing. He never sees his white masters secrets.

East Asian males are more intelligent than Whites.

this too

Yet they still work under them
East Asian culture discourages taking charge. And rice parents bully their kids into being too cucked to be a leader. Also being quiet and not bragging too much also Cucks rice. Curries know to display their wins and farm promotions.

Also being discussed here ^

Mostly, I have seen them hire feminist scum and a few leftist from NYC/SFO with big breasts. Otherwise, curries who are in management positions hire based on what their white-lady counter parts in HR tell them to hire.

There was an Indian-American CEO of a company who got hung out to dry for firing some 900 employees of his and not listening to his HR ladies like a good cuck. I forgot his name and company. It's there somewhere I have to look it up.

Dravidiancels may be dark as fuck but they are extremely high IQ. They brainmog me to oblivion. Northern curryland is an absolute shithole compared to the south