Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do couples live together?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
How can couples actually sleep in the same bed, share a bathroom, smell each other's disgusting odors, etc?

If I was not incel and had a girlfriend, I don't know how I'd be able to wake up in the morning with disgusting breath and an ugly sleep-face. I don't know how I'd be able to shit in the bathroom and have her go in there and smell it. I don't know how I'd be able to smell her shit or nasty breath.

How do they do it?

Probably just get over, idk man, everyone does it

People get used to smells very quickly

People get used to smells very quickly
Oh yeah, I forgot that Chad's serve their GF's their hot steamy shit for breakfast if there is nothing else to eat

Best is for girl to live with her father at start of relations, but supported by state, and with father having no right to put her under "home arrest

Same here, i don't know how people live like that. I can barely live with my family, not to mention my dad and sister who are very messy

i’m unsure i guess they just deal with it. it wouldn’t be for me.

Same here, i don't know how people live like that. I can barely live with my family, not to mention my dad and sister who are very messy
same bro my family gets pubic hair ALL over the floor of the bathroom. i live in a disgusting household

I had a similar question.

Also, imagine the cringe, awkwardness, and disgust you'd feel after hearing her fart around you. :feelswhat:

I have a feeling that most men in LTRs are cucks who have fetishes for that sort of shit.

How can couples actually sleep in the same bed, share a bathroom, smell each other's disgusting odors, etc?

If I was not incel and had a girlfriend, I don't know how I'd be able to wake up in the morning with disgusting breath and an ugly sleep-face. I don't know how I'd be able to shit in the bathroom and have her go in there and smell it. I don't know how I'd be able to smell her shit or nasty breath.

How do they do it?
the love each other bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
i don't know how they do it. i hate living with my family at this age. they are filthy and do things i don't want speak of.

the male drinks Soylent and his brain gets delayed

Also, imagine the cringe, awkwardness, and disgust you'd feel after hearing her fart around you. :feelswhat:
I've once stumbled upon a video of a man begging for a woman to insult him and fart in his face :lul:

Hol' up, i only meant messy as in they don't clean up after themselves and don't place items back to their original place. I feel bad for you just because of that

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
thanks bro

i’m unsure i guess they just deal with it. it wouldn’t be for me.
I would feel uncomfortable. I'd fuck her and then tell her to sleep in the living room or on the floor like a doggy

I've once stumbled upon a video of a man begging for a woman to insult him and fart in his face :lul:
8AC1CA1A 8D70 4555 A35A 4C3F14F3423B

I would feel uncomfortable. I'd fuck her and then tell her to sleep in the living room or on the floor like a doggy
i could do it for a day but sharing a room with someone forever doesn’t sound good

i could do it for a day but sharing a room with someone forever doesn’t sound good
I wouldn't trust her....I would be scared she would try to kill me in my sleep and go with Chad

Woman farts and fowl breath is like perfume for cucks. That nasty smell turns them into wild hogs.

Well tbh I imagine that waking up next to a girl who loves you must feel that fucking great tbhthb
Just thinking about it is suifuel ngl

chads and stacies dont smell they are of a different species tbh

Well tbh I imagine that waking up next to a girl who loves you must feel that fucking great tbhthb
Just thinking about it is suifuel ngl
But what if she smells like shit in the morning and looks ugly as fuck without fakeup?

How do they do it?
Don't u guys have 2 bathrooms
Also some girls look beautiful in the morning

chads and stacies dont smell they are of a different species tbh
Cope. They're the same. Every time you take a huge nasty shit in the toilet, there's a Stacy somewhere in the world doing the exact same thing; and it looks and smells just as bad.
It probably won't bother you if you're in love
:soy:

But her breath still smells like shit and she might be farting and smelling up the bed
Gross when I was young I had to share a bed with my family cuzz we lived in a small house and it was horrible I could not even masturbate

I quess it's because they start living together fast. I'm 30 and I accustomed to living alone. I like sleeping alone in my bed etc But if I would live with some girl 10 years ago maybe it would be weird for me to be alone all the time? Dunno, after a while being alone is kinda good. My mom is nagging machine, and 90% of girls are nagging to death, 99% if it's toward non-chad. They talk about insignificant shit, and nag and nag and FUCKING NAG. It would be fun to see if all the men would lost their sexual drive. Vast majority of women would be kicked out the home for being such useless and nagging witches. Some of them would maybe reform to please Chads, but don't be mistaken. even Chads in LTR gets plenty of shit eventually. Maybe some gigachads are exeptions but even 8-9/10 dude has to deal with plenty of shit, especially if he is dumb enough to marry. He gives all the power he posses to her.

After chad fucks a woman he tells her to GTFO

how i can know when i even didnt kiss

How do they do it?
There was a comedy about his a few years ago. A player bachelor swaps his lifestyle with a tradcuck friend, and lives with his wife for about a week.
I remember one scene, where she takes a massive dump. After she comes out of the bathroom and back to bed, she says to him, "that Thai food really messed me up". The player yells out "Ewww! Get away from me!! I'm not attracted to you!!!"

based thread. i really wanna smell a female... i heard they smell like flowers.. fuck. never began

I want to live with a cute virgin with good smell

we need separate bathrooms or some toilet drop that eliminates the shit smell

based thread. i really wanna smell a female... i heard they smell like flowers.. fuck. never began
they smell just as bad as us. Their shitty asses and rotten breath and feet smell just as bad as ours.
I want to live with a cute virgin with good smell
virgin girl will still smell like fish, shit, and filth because she is nasty human being with organic tissue

virgin girl will still smell like fish, shit, and filth because she is nasty human being with organic tissue
Cope, from an organic point of view, a "cute teen virgin" is high Quality and fresh

Last edited:
I don’t understand how the NT mind works tbh

If I were in a LTR, I would still need some free time alone for just myself. I don't know how normies are able to live without that.

Moving in with a foid is something that only normies do. The true chads are redpilled as fuck. They would never move in with a femoid. Even if I had a girlfriend, I'd never live with her. She'd be welcome to come to my place and fuck me, but I'd expect her to leave when I'm done with her.

What problems, plenty of Chads here I see.

How can they cope when snoring and farting whilst sleeping I wonder, maybe that's why my mother didn't want to sleep with my dad lol

One of the reasons I don't want a gf

Even if I had a girlfriend, I'd never live with her. She'd be welcome to come to my place and fuck me, but I'd expect her to leave when I'm done with her.
I don't want to even live with a roommate, let alone a foid. Home is the only refuge I have.

By sex. People don't like each other, fight and then have sex and normalize and repeat. Nobody actually really like each other that much to live together.