Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do college normies have the free time to go out partying every single night?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I only go out to the gym and even then I feel overwhelmed with the work I have to do. Yet I see hundreds of normans everyday on their way to nightclubs. How do they do it? Do they not study? I remember in highschool the people who went out all the time also did very well at school too.

I don't think they do it every single night

They usually cheat on their exams in highschool you can get away with it but in college idk

I don't think they do it every single night
Idk I see hundreds of them each day. Maybe it's not the same people but I stalk social media profiles and they do party a lot. I would definitely fail college if that was me.

They usually cheat on their exams in highschool you can get away with it but in college idk
this
I only go out to the gym and even then I feel overwhelmed with the work I have to do. Yet I see hundreds of normans everyday on their way to nightclubs. How do they do it? Do they not study? I remember in highschool the people who went out all the time also did very well at school too.
they bully the nerd kid into doing their homework or they pay him and they cheat in their exams, foid "students" just suck off their teachers for grades, chads get good grades for nothing because teachers love chads exactly like foids (I've seen this happen so many times in my school years :society::feelskek:)

They dont get treated like subhumans so they are comfortable doing it.

They’re most likely not in STEM. If they are, they’re getting bad to mediocre grades, or they have god tier iq. Any other major is easy as fuck to bullshit your way through

schoolwork is easier when you have a healthy mindset and bulk pussy... :feelsmage:

They probably get a lot of energy from being social, and then do their homework faster in a flow state.

Imagine grinding your social skill 5 hours a day listening to ugly foids rant to get one good social experience so you can use that motivation to write a paper nobody will read in your 150,000$ University. :feelsstudy:

Imagine grinding your social skill 5 hours a day listening to ugly foids rant to get one good social experience so you can use that motivation to write a paper nobody will read in your 150,000$ University. :feelsstudy:
The truth has been told.
Silence now:cryfeels:
:feelsrope:

Normies never do homework alone. They copy from others and ask lots of questions to fellow students before the exam. They have study groups so first they study together and then they go out partying. Learning is part of the social experience for them. If you are ostracized you have to do everything by yourself, which will cost more time and energy, and you also don't have a way to regenerate

social experiences refresh memory, they are able to retain all their knowledge because it is tied within the continuity of their lives; a normies life is structured accordingly to the world around them, meanwhile the social outcast operates within a context-less void and can only understand things either through autistic recital or a neurotic obsession.

It's because they typically copy answer down from each other, in one of my classes, some whore included the whole classes without thinking who is inkwell and who is chad (got phone numbers from somewhere) and screenie their homeworks.

Of course, some just take easy classes.

Yeah majority of normies just cheat and coast their way through college. It was a tough realization for me when I realized I was one of the only autistic fucks who was actually trying to do well academically

They have motivation/drive and some kind of goal in mind for their future. This motivates them to do their homework and study.

And then school teachers lie about college being so much more difficult

social experiences refresh memory, they are able to retain all their knowledge because it is tied within the continuity of their lives; a normies life is structured accordingly to the world around them, meanwhile the social outcast operates within a context-less void and can only understand things either through autistic recital or a neurotic obsession.
There's something to this. I have blank years in my memory because of no social contact. Also many concepts were easier to understand when I 23 vs 18 since I could apply them more to real world uses/experiences.

When I was in college I had phases where I partied constantly. I graduated with a shitty GPA, firstly, and my degree program was pretty easy. But hey, Ds get degrees and all that. My rules were to never skip classes (I almost failed some where I started breaking that rule), take good notes, and do homework as soon as I get back from class. That helps open up free time in the evenings. Towards the later years in college, I pretty much partied every day that I didn't have work. It wasn't good for my mental health in the end - I really, really wanted to be an extrovert and thought that if I just forced it, it would become natural. It never did, and almost drove me to suicide.

They’re most likely not in STEM
This, but tbh in engineering team work helps you immensely because the homework is so fucking huge, pure math/physics is on the other hand a mainly solo experience, however if you have talent for it you actually have way more free time because homework is more about difficult problems that can be bruteforced by intelligence instead of juggling tons of unrelated concepts while making lots of spreadsheets and similar bullshit

Humanities is all about verbal skills, funnily enough it can be a pretty nice option for introverts as long as you can keep your sanity while speaking in groups/public, so really someone with high Machiavellianism

13F1E321 1B10 408C 95E8 475C8157815C

When you get pussy on a regular and are sexually satisfied, your mind is free clear and motivated to pursue other things. You are also more excited to do something if you percieve your success rate will be high

Normies never do homework alone. They copy from others and ask lots of questions to fellow students before the exam. They have study groups so first they study together and then they go out partying. Learning is part of the social experience for them. If you are ostracized you have to do everything by yourself, which will cost more time and energy, and you also don't have a way to regenerate
Exacty this