Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do become physically stronger?

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Other than going gym etc... How can you get stronger where you don't need a lot of weight? Im fairly skinny but not that strong. I see skinny people out there that show massive amount of strength. How can one improve? (inb4 genetics)

Genetics tbh. Good diet would probably be the second biggest contributor.

Get better genetics
It's Over

The only way for us twinkcels to gain strength is through building muscle and looking like a tryhard freak.

STEROIDS. INJECT TEST

Hit them 'roids bro.
*legally ofc

Those skinny strong guys are generally just lean and not flaunting it by wearing tank tops aka men's yoga pants. They'd look bigger without clothes. To answer your question, eat at your caloric maintenance and lift within the 1-4 rep range. That'll max out your neural pathways and make you stronger while keeping hypertrophy minimal. Try not to get hurt since there's a high injury risk with this strategy. Keep in mind there's a limit to how strong you can be at a certain body weight, so if you plateau for over 4 weeks before you're happy with your strength, you'll need start gaining weight.

I am quite skinny and small myself but can be considered pretty strong at times. I think it's mainly because I tend to use allot of adrenaline when frustrated

If you don't want to go to the gym you'll have to take up some kind of strenuous activity outside of the gym, like carrying goats up a hill.