Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do Asian whores not feel guilty after whitemaxxing?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Makeup, surgeries to look causcaian and skin, hair bleaching and contacts. How do they not feel guilty? How are they so shameless, I feel guilty when I wear shoe lifts lol.

@Made in Heaven
@Biowaste Removal
@Cayden Zhang

Is that why there are so many foids with bleached blond hair? I guess that makes more sense now

Most Asians view white people as their GODS. Sometimes I am embarassed to associate myself with these people, especially those who say some retarded shit like "muh alternative masculinity" and "asians should ally with whites/ whites treat asians the best:feelstastyman:" or something along the lines of white worship and i hate all noodlewhores of course

Last edited:
>asian
>whores
Noodlewhores in the West have a higher rate of getting STDs than white foids. The ones in the mainland are international prostitutes.

Noodlewhores in the West have a higher rate of getting STDs than white foids. The ones in the mainland are international prostitutes.
Ricecels get cucked worldwide, there's NO escape.

because they know their race is pathetic

Most Asians view white people as their GODS. Sometimes I am embarassed to associate myself with these people, especially those who say some retarded shit like "muh alternative masculinity" and "asians should ally with whites/ whites treat asians the best:feelstastyman:" or something along the lines of white worship and i hate all noodlewhores of course
Asians are treated well, only because, ricecels let WHITU MAN Steal their foids. It's not because, of any other bs reason that sfcels like to bring up.

you put the word whore and feeling guilty in the same sentence do you see the problem ?