Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media How do all of yous feel about incelcore/epunk and all those artists

car+tree=good

car+tree=good

Greycel
I'm curious as to how all of yous feel about it all, if you think they're fakecels or truecels who just make music about their struggles

The thing about these epunk songs is when you hear the instruments in the beginning you think ''This is gonna be a good song :feelsohh:'' but then you hear the vocals and the whole thing turns into garbage

I don't listen to that particular genre of music, nor many others, considering the widespread infiltration of globohomo cucking introduced into such so-called "indie" artists, but I've never really gotten if "incelcore" is just HTN, musically gifted LARPers talking how about how much foids don't want them; if they were made by actual truecels introducing parts of the blackpill into it, sure... :feelsjuice:

But such parts of the bitter truth that is the blackpill being in such music isn't bad, if it does end up becoming popular; perhaps coping LTNs and even easily impressionable normies being treated to the effects of hypergamy and foid privilege could break past the delusion of the bluepill/redpill. :feelshehe:

Never heard of it

Can you post your favorite songs by them?

Can you post your favorite songs by them?
blackpill beach - fried by fluoride

Ronnie mcnutt - popkill

please be patient I have autism - NEET

she hates me - Durr

egirl - negative xp

The thing about these epunk songs is when you hear the instruments in the beginning you think ''This is gonna be a good song :feelsohh:'' but then you hear the vocals and the whole thing turns into garbage
I think that the vocals on it can be absolute shit but other times works well, wavves has a much clearer vocals, less incel themes and still has similar instrumentals

blackpill beach - fried by fluoride

Ronnie mcnutt - popkill

please be patient I have autism - NEET

she hates me - Durr

egirl - negative xp
Thank you bro, I'll take a listen and tell you if I liked any.

'Incelcore' is a real thing? :feelskek:

They belong in the killing fields for talent mogging me

I'm curious as to how all of yous feel about it all, if you think they're fakecels or truecels who just make music about their struggles
Theyre all fakecels
Gezebelle is a woman so automatically not an incel
Negative XP has a gf and said that incels dont exist since anybody can get a gf, most incelcore artists have gf/arent virgins too