Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How do agecucks not see this??

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
I as an 20 year oldcel going for an 18 year old foid (because of cucked laws) is apparently pedophilia even if the foid isnt a virgin and yet they don't see their fucking parents' huge age gap and fuck I even heard stories from 1990s and before of a 16 year old foid knowing some 22 year old dude and getting married years later and it did no "irreversable damage" as agecucks say what would happen if a older man dates a prime foid for some strange reason.

I as an 20 year oldcel going for an 18 year old foid (because of cucked laws) is apparently pedophilia even if the foid isnt a virgin and yet they don't see their fucking parents' huge age gap and fuck I even heard stories from 1990s and before of a 16 year old foid knowing some 22 year old dude and getting married years later and it did no "irreversable damage" as agecucks say what would happen if a older man dates a prime foid for some strange reason.
How is it pedophilia if she's above the federal age for not being considered a minor?

How is it pedophilia if she's above the federal age for not being considered a minor?
"BeCauSe sHe iS StiLl a ChIlD" :foidSoy:

*While expecting 18 year old men to be mature enough to be forced into war*

"BeCauSe sHe iS StiLl a ChIlD" :foidSoy:
By their own logic if 18 year old foids are still "children" they shouldn't be having rights such as owning guns, voting, signing signatures, etc