Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How disabled people suffer double following the same principles of the truecel struggle

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
It's basically an expansion of the lookist gaslighting from normies. You are on a whole 'nother plane of existence; in this case financially and mentally instead of lookswise (or you are ugly as well on top :feelskek:) and the officials you deal with pretend it is all a non-issue in effect and the lack of possible participation in society as a human being doesn't exist; equal among equals. What is Inceltears their showers is them their wagecuck propaganda. "Just go to autism kz bro and your life will be golden!"; A job creation scheme without any economic value that pays scraps, which you have to pay back to the different costs your disability creates anyway and costs more in taxes than a decent life would. You are not only lacking a worthwhile life here as is anyway due to being a sperg, but also you lose your time now. Also don't mind what time you already have to spend additionally due to your disability anyway, lost due to treatment, waiting times and being ignored /undertreated while not being functional plus the low life expectancy. :feelsclown:

Creating useless bullshit jobs, that cause a fiscal net deficite: :feelsohh:
Actually helping and investing into the life of the sperg: :feelsohgod:
:feelsclown:

Arbeit macht frei!

Last edited:
@Atavistic Autist @universallyabhorred @ScornedStoic @builderseed @TheGoodGuy @Abyss @LiterallyASoyboy

Normies apply their own bullshit standards to people who simply can't meet them, and they're not actually interested in helping.

Normies want us to slave for them, they don't give a shit about our situation

Woohoo free mention

But yeah fuck doctors. If I read this correctly...
Welfare office case workers this time, but there are also doctors of this kind doing the same ngl.

My jobcenter guy's helpful tbh. But the jobcenter itself is pretty shitty they constantly give us too much money and then ask for it back
Mogs me. Elab.

Idk my father mostly handles it but basically what I said tbh. They give us eg 500 then we spend it and they say "oops we meant to give you 400 s you owe us 100 now pay up"
I Imeantthe useful part. How do you receibe buxx, even though you are in training? Do they pay your apartment?

It's basically an expansion of the lookist gaslighting from normies. You are on a whole 'nother plane of existence; in this case financially and mentally instead of lookswise (or you are ugly as well on top :feelskek:) and the officials you deal with pretend it is all a non-issue in effect and the lack of possible participation in society as a human being doesn't exist; equal among equals. What is Inceltears their showers is them their wagecuck propaganda. "Just go to autism kz bro and your life will be golden!"; A job creation scheme without any economic value that pays scraps, which you have to pay back to the different costs your disability creates anyway and costs more in taxes than a decent life would. You are not only lacking a worthwhile life here as is anyway due to being a sperg, but also you lose your time now. Also don't mind what time you already have to spend additionally due to your disability anyway, lost due to treatment, waiting times and being ignored /undertreated while not being functional plus the low life expectancy. :feelsclown:

Creating useless bullshit jobs, that cause a fiscal net deficite: :feelsohh:
Actually helping and investing into the life of the sperg: :feelsohgod:
:feelsclown:

Arbeit macht frei!
I fell really bad for physically disabled people or really mentally disabled. World is unfair.

I fell really bad for physically disabled people or really mentally disabled. World is unfair.
Thing is that if you have developmental issues, you're just expected to not have them, and nobody fucking helps you.

I understood nothing to the thread.

Aren't they getting bux ?

Getting small buxx > being unable to have happy life, having family, love, being succsfull. Youre acting like it cuck which thinks that incels don't have that bad cause they just don't have sex.

Getting small buxx > being unable to have happy life, having family, love, being succsfull.
Why did you imply that having a disability stops you for living a happy life with a family n shit ? Plenty of non disabled don't have that.

Youre acting like it cuck which thinks that incels don't have that bad cause they just don't have sex.
When did i say like that exactly ? I swear you guys have reading comprehension issues when somebody says something that doesn't align with your view.

Last edited:
1. Disabled people are gaslit about how being disabled affects your quality of life and ability to social participation in the same way incels are gaslit about the consequences of being ugly.
2. Job creation schemes are worthless for the economy and the attending disabled people.
I get something like 400 a month because I'm a German citizen not an immigrant, my dad mostly pays the apartment though
And you get paid from your apprenticeship as well? I thought trainees are not entitled to minimum wage subsidy?

1. Disabled people are gaslit about how being disabled affects your quality of life and ability to social participation in the same way incels are gaslit about the consequences of being ugly.
2. Job creation schemes are worthless for the economy and for the attending disabled people
Thanks for the explanation :feelsokman:
Point 1 => Not really imo, if anything, when your disability can be clearly seen, society treats you well.
However, when your disability isn't obvious, that's when society treats you the harshest way possible.
Point 2 => Tbh, even non disabled persons work in useless jobs.
We are more than 8 billion, we cannot all have meaningful work.

Last edited:
Depends. I got rejected buxx, can't get hired, can barely even apply for jobs in the first place, and I'm basically fucked shortly after my parents are dead. Whatever, I don't really care anymore. If I can't fix my life by that point I'll kill myself.

Depends. I got rejected buxx, can't get hired, can barely even apply for jobs in the first place, and I'm basically fucked shortly after my parents are dead. Whatever, I don't really care anymore. If I can't fix my life by that point I'll kill myself.
Damn. What disability do you have ?
Like i said in my earlier post.
"if anything, when your disability can be clearly seen, society treats you well.
However, when your disability isn't obvious, that's when society treats you the harshest way possible."

Damn. What disability do you have ?
Like i said in my earlier post.
"if anything, when your disability can be clearly seen, society treats you well.
However, when your disability isn't obvious, that's when society treats you the harshest way possible."
I've been diagnosed with all sorts of shit in the past, and I have a lot of mental problems, last therapist thought I had autism and probably avpd. I think part of the problem was I didn't have enough documentation when I applied a few years ago. But at this point I don't even care.

Thanks for the explanation :feelsokman:
Point 1 => Not really imo, if anything, when your disability can be clearly seen, society treats you well.
However, when your disability isn't obvious, that's when society treats you the harshest way possible.
Point 2 => Tbh, even non disabled persons work in useless jobs.
We are more than 8 billion, we cannot all have meaningful work.
P1: Nah, physically disabled people have the same problems concerning the welfare aparatus and their lies, but at least they can get the help that exists faster due to being under less scrutiny. The only difference in rl is they get more virtue signaling tbh.

P2: Ye, but a job that is supposedly designed to help spergs etc. should be different.

There is no reason for economically not efficient work to exist. Normies just can't stand some people beneath them to work less, what is mostly a result of the elites scapegoating, to avoid getting asked questions about their wealth themselves.
Why did you imply that having a disability stops you for living a happy life with a family n shit ? Plenty of non disabled don't have that.
Well there are different reasons for different people. Just cuz other groups are fucked as well (like the incel example I brought in the OP) doesn't mean it is just or not backtra eable to that issue. Sth sth crabs in the bucket.
I've been diagnosed with all sorts of shit in the past, and I have a lot of mental problems, last therapist thought I had autism and probably avpd. I think part of the problem was I didn't have enough documentation when I applied a few years ago. But at this point I don't even care.
Btw. Welfare roastie told me yesterday I don't need documentation, what is the reason my conservator maybe did nothing, despite getting told to. :feelsPop::feelsclown:

Last edited:
I'm not in an apprenticeship yet, I need to go through one more course first. You need at least a B2 certificate for Deutsch if you're not a natural german speaker to get jobs like basically anywhere. I have my B1 and if school starts up in September in the face of covid and I get my test results back that I passed my political test, then I can start my B2 course. Once that's finished I can start work
So you are basically still in highschool? I thought you are already learning a profession or visit a trade school / trade college ngl.

But the same applies to school as well. I didn't get buxx, when I went to school. :feelsclown:

When did i say like that exactly ? I swear you guys have reading comprehension issues when somebody says something that doesn't align with your view.
Do you think sex stops from having happy life ?

I'd prefer they quit bullshitting & just give us a kamikaze send off, 1 fantastic day then death, roll that soul again baby.