Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How DIEverse is your school/workplace/environment?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
In my company there are a lot of EE people and Turks, several meds and gooks, not a single nigger.

In my neighborhood there are a lot of Turks and Viets giving me nice food copes. Blacks are only to be seen as toilet cashiers, kek

wasn't any niggers at my school. thats why it was quite tame. didnt stop me from getting bullied though

Absolutely horrible Ill leave my company very soon because of that. it somehow gets worse and worse everyday. Same with my college it will probably make me rope by the end of the year

Damn I thought you were talking about propaganda, not just ethnics

In my company there are a lot of EE people and Turks, several meds and gooks, not a single nigger.

In my neighborhood there are a lot of Turks and Viets giving me nice food copes. Blacks are only to be seen as toilet cashiers, kek
Niggers are probably busy stealing

somewhat there but not too much. Expect it to be worsen to India tier eventually. where 70% of slots are for those considered underprivileged