Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did your experience of trying to jestermaxx/ntmaxx go?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
I tried to NTmaxx in highschool, but I simply wasn't able to do it. I didn't give a shit about the stuff Normies did, so I resorted to jestermaxxing, but I was a jester only for around the first two months, I gave up after that.

Never tried, only cucks do that shit

I tried to NTmaxx in highschool, but I simply wasn't able to do it. I didn't give a shit about the stuff Normies did, so I resorted to jestermaxxing, but I was a jester only for around the first two months, I gave up after that.
Ignored and then mocked for it when I kept doing it.

They belittled and looked down on me all they wanted. When I started severing ties with them they acted appalled and said shit along the lines of "you've changed, you used to be so friendly".

They belittled and looked down on me all they wanted. When I started severing ties with them they acted appalled and said shit along the lines of "you've changed, you used to be so friendly".
You had friends? Mogs me

I tried to woo my former oneitis with bluepilled bs, she always gave me a cold shoulder

I tried to woo my former oneitis with bluepilled bs, she always gave me a cold shoulder
I went to an all boys Jesuit school lol. Never began for me.

You had friends? Mogs me
If you'd even call them that. They only let me hang out with them for their amusement. I only have a couple of normie friends now but it's far more peaceful than the extensive social circle I had back in the days

Less brutal for an inkie
Yes, agreed. But I was in one only till 8th grade, switched schools in 9th and flunked. I was homeschooled after.

Every truecel naturally does it at one point.
And what's that based on, just because you did it jfl? I don't agree. You can be a trucel without letting yourself be a fucking doormat and just something for others to laugh at/ mock.

IMG 3166