Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How did you spend your 16th birthday?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

How did you spend your 16th birthday?

• Alone

Votes: 52 50.0%
  • Family

Votes: 50 48.1%
  • A friend

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Friends

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Family & friends

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I spent my 16th birthday pretty much alone, went out for a bit with some of my family and that was pretty much it. Even my cousin asked me “why don’t you have any friends” :feelsbadman:. My parents promised me money that I never got and when I wanted to spend it on clothes they told me “later”, and if any of you have helicopter parents, you know what “later” means. While my younger brother gets a new iPhone. JFL. I don’t want to say my age so I don’t get DOXXED but I’m under 18 currently.

so, how did you spend your 16th birthday?

I ded srs had sex with my 10/10 jb gf

I wanted to add a poll smfh it’s over

School day. Afterwards played League Of Legends with people I disliked.

Rotted in my basement as always. The truth is, I've never had any social activity in my life.

Poll up
Rotted in my basement as always. The truth is, I've never had any social activity in my life.

I had friends up until the 2nd grade pretty much. I had a friend when I was 11 but my helicopter parents pushed him out of my life

my parents gave me $20 of birthday money that they took away the next day cuz they're cheap curries

at a party for some old people

my parents gave me $20 of birthday money that they took away the next day cuz they're cheap curries

No racist but I bet ur dad is a fucking rich doctor with a new expensive BMW and he took away the money because he’s “gotta pay the bills”.

I can't remember

My mother insisted on having a party, but I didn't want to because it is always boring to be around the sheeps, I told her I wanted to be alone.

no friends yet:cryfeels:

No racist but I bet ur dad is a fucking rich doctor with a new expensive BMW and he took away the money because he’s “gotta pay the bills”.

Nah lol I wish. We were kinda middle class but also my dad had a shit ton of debts cuz he doesn't know how to handle money. Although ya even when we were well off he'd never let me have money.

I was in the psych ward.

No joke, I think I just went for a meal with my mom, and nobody else.

My mom bought a cake and we had sung happy birthday, that was it.

My brother is a 6'4 tyrone so my 16th was great. He was 2 years older than me. Him and other tyrones threw a huge school party for me but didnt tell anyone it was for me. I smoked and drank with them and the girls but didnt touch. Just watched them humping and drinking. While i watched naruto. My brother encouraged me. He said naruto is better than girls. Best bro ever. One reason i will never do a mass shooting.

By that point I had already stopped celebrating birthdays so I have no idea

“I don’t want to say my age so I don’t get doxxed”

>says he already had his 16th birthday
> claims he’s under 18

Dumb ass

did I say I had my 17th birthday?

My birthdays were just like any other day except that I'd get presents from my family and we'd have cake.

Go to school.
Hope that nobody notices that it's my birthday because if they did they might start singing happy birthday in classroom to humiliate me.
Go home and have cake with family.
Play league of legends/wow/browse internet the rest of the day.

How did most of you spend it alone? Didn't you live with your parents when you were 16? Did they forget about it or what.

Alone in my room playing Viva Football.

dont remember exactly but i went out for dinner with me familia then spent the rest of the day playing vidya

I remember a kid as a freshman, he was 15 and he told me about his 15th birthday. He had a party at his house and a girl I had a huge crush on fucked him. Completely true story.
I hate my life.

Jfl bro at least you had cousins around, I was just with my parents.

BmE5v6n

Most likely high on weed playing runescape by myself

I don't remember

OP, so you're 16 or 17?
Also how tf do you get doxxed based on age alone?

Both, with my family, and alone by that I mean alone as in no GF with me. Just my family and that's it.

Birthday sex.

I feel ur referring to a song lol

OP, so you're 16 or 17?
Also how tf do you get doxxed based on age alone?

reason I don’t wanna say why is because I do videos online and I get around 50-100k views not trying to brag or whatever just saying that’s why

reason I don’t wanna say why is because I do videos online and I get around 50-100k views not trying to brag or whatever just saying that’s why
If not LARP then you just made the situation way worse, JFL.

I spent my 16th birthday pretty much alone, went out for a bit with some of my family and that was pretty much it. Even my cousin asked me “why don’t you have any friends” :feelsbadman:. My parents promised me money that I never got and when I wanted to spend it on clothes they told me “later”, and if any of you have helicopter parents, you know what “later” means. While my younger brother gets a new iPhone. JFL. I don’t want to say my age so I don’t get DOXXED but I’m under 18 currently.

so, how did you spend your 16th birthday?
The last time I had friends at my birthday was when I was 12 years old. After that, it was always just me, my mom and my grandparents.

If not LARP then you just made the situation way worse, JFL.

everyone that knows me or watches me knows I’m ugly af but coming out as incel is even more humiliating

Anyone who live in The West and answered anything but the first two options is at least average looking. Much respect for being a literal basement dweller, I'd be an even better incel if I had a basement at my house.

what country do you live in? Or was this illegal?
It happened in the UK where it is legal (prostitution is legal so long as there's no brothel setup and the whore is over 18, and 16 is the age of consent).
Cost £40 ($50) for 15 mins of sex with a Brazilian butterface.

It happened in the UK where it is legal (prostitution is legal so long as there's no brothel setup and the whore is over 18, and 16 is the age of consent).
Cost £40 ($50) for 15 mins of sex with a Brazilian butterface.

Oh okay makes sense then I didn’t even know prostitution was legal in the UK