Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did you guys become incels?

Wojak

Wojak

Greycel
Post stories or reasons of why you became an incel, for me it was after getting rejected 4 times, 2 of the times being from <3/10 roasties.

being slow mentally, having a 3 inch penis max, being shorter than average, having odd face bone structure

those things growing up in school people bully you or treat you different so confidence goes down and so does lack of trust in people because it seems they all have ulterior motives

I want to believe looks theory so bad

But I had so many chances in adolescence which I fucked up due to being childish as shit and not recognizing I wasn't a kid anymore

So I mainly blame autism and lack of someone helping me care about what mattered (girls) and looks later in life

microDongCityUSA said:
being shorter than average
honestly, if you are shorter than atleast 6 ft you have no chances of redemption

skinnyfat said:

But I had so many chances in adolescence which I fucked up due to being childish as shit and not recognizing I wasn't a kid anymore

So I mainly blame autism and lack of someone helping me care about what mattered (girls) and looks later in life

same here, i'm not really that bad looking but i'm a complete social outcast and retard

skinnyfat said:

You would probably be a different person if you met societies standards for looks like 6 foot, lighter skin, good face structure because people treat you different so your personality especially at developing age will alter based on how others treat you since you can't really at that age internalize all the stuff happening unless you have an awesome father (moms are good but i don't think they break stuff down like men logically) and i never had a father or father figure to do any of that. I have uncles but they all seem aggressive and judgmental and point out flaws constantly it just lowers my confidence while boosting theirs

By having my height stunted at ~5'8 and having skull stunted too at testicle size AND balding

Not even worth mentioning my recessed features cause they dont matter at thisall point

microDongCityUSA said:
skinnyfat said:
You would probably be a different person if you met societies standards for looks like 6 foot, lighter skin, good face structure because people treat you different so your personality especially at developing age will alter based on how others treat you since you can't really at that age internalize all the stuff happening unless you have an awesome father (moms are good but i don't think they break stuff down like men logically) and i never had a father or father figure to do any of that. I have uncles but they all seem aggressive and judgmental and point out flaws constantly it just lowers my confidence while boosting theirs

I don't understand your post

Came from the coping MGTOW circle...

1) Realizing that I've always been unwanted from all groups, resulting me into being a social reject; which is my primary reason for inceldom.

2) Being rebellious and not wanting validation from others, I've always had a knack for arguing back to people, this kind of further facilitated peoples hatred upon me; that is my secondary reason for inceldom. But however, nowadays I just try to escape from most conflicts as much as possible and I really just feel bothered arguing/fighting, its also emotionally draining for me.

Society has a way to limit ugly males in anyway possible; even if it doesn't seem fit, or morally right to do so because unknowingly most men are disposable and unwanted, even if you rebel you'll get pushed back further (which was my mistake).

I didn't just "become" one, I was always incel.

Having really low confidence/body image due to childhood cancer, depression from my mom dying, being non-neurotypical and (what everyone else perceived as) nerdy and weird. Those last couple points made me a prime target for bullying.

Being one of the only Jewish kids in my school district and a sub-5/10 male didn't help either.

My subhuman dad stick his dick inside of my subhuman mom.

Bad genes determined my fate from birth

-Non neurotypical
-Indian
-Bullying
-Abusive/Indian household
-Indian
-Ugly
-Indian
-5'7
-Social Isolation
-Indian

Anxiety. Blue-pilled as fuck for a long time to the point where I would bluepill myself into super high inhibition. Thinking I was volcel for a few years and then realizing that even when I try I can't succeed - and having this realization at around 26/27.

Being an ugly currycel in Chadstralia

i became incel the day i was born?

I was always an incel, I just didn't realize it.

I looked good and got attention from femherroids at one point in elementary school, then my looks went to shit in high school when I actually had a clue of what sex and relationships were and desired them. I didn't think that looks mattered. After all, it's all about confidence, right? Then the truth gradually started to dawn on me after being treated worse and worse by people and rejection after rejection from high school roasties. I would read redpill cope and lurk /r/foreveralone during that period. I eventually found /r/Incels and realized that the black pill described my life perfectly. My confidence was not at fault, I was far more confident than I was in the past when roasties liked me. Roasties don't care about your confidence, they only care about looks.

By being ugly, or truly believing I was a ugly undesirable

Around 7 small deformities / abnormalities. When you take them individually they look unimportant. When you add them together, you get an incel.

Is it all in my head? No. Had I been a a girl, I wouldn't have liked either to be seen in public kissing a deformed boy.

And even if I didn't care at all about the opinion of others, I probably couldn't manage to have sexual feelings for him anyway, despite his great personality. There's a reason why the concept of platonic love exists. It's when you would be married to someone had he not been ugly.

Sperged out after getting a sex offer from a female which shattered my confidence. Also I'm ugly.

Because i got shitty genes.

For me it was before i was born when my mom was drinking and smoking during pregnancy.