Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did you find your way here (.co)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
I found out about this site on sluthate on a article about reddit banning the incel page

Harold covington and the northwest front movement died and I had been on R9k before so I just typed in “incel”

heard about it on braincels. everybody said it's a white supremacist honeypot so it took me a while to register. but it's a beautiful site :feelsokman: thank you @SergeantIncel :heart:
found a link to this place when lurking over at rooshvforum
damn really? you never said you were also a puacel :feelswhere:

Last edited:
I came here and registered a couple hours (maybe even an hour) after the original r/incels got banned. How I got to r/incels in the first place is a long ass story.

I used to browse r/inceltears because I agreed with you guys. I didn’t know where they got there stuff so that was the closest I got to seeing incel posts. Then one day I got sick of it and zoomed in really far in the corner to see the forum name. I lurked for like a month and then made an account

"Documentaries" :feelskek:

just heard about the site and decided to join after realising that I was incel

r/incels got shut down. There was a Discord channel and some guy talked about creating a forum. A few hours later it was done and it became incels.me :)

When r/incels was banned people on other subs were mentioning. Incels.me

Braincels getting banned, had no where else to go.

I got into this via PUA. The community is much worse now.

Redpill youtube, then mgtow videos 1 month later, then mgtow on reddit for about 2 weeks, then some incel sub. Then here.

As a lot of fellow May18cels, I found this place after

I was browsing Incel Tears on plebbit and thought this is just the website for me. Thank you IT! You radicalized me!

I first stumbled on FaceandLMS's channel, binge-watchedit and beca,e giga-blackpilled. Then i discovered braincels and started lurking there, some time after braincels got banned i made an account here and that was it.