Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did you find your way here (.co)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
The beginning of the realization of the end:
For me it started in late 2018, when I was watching Looks Theory (anyone remember that channel?) on YouTube and realized that I didn't have the chad traits - I'd more or less known I was ugly since I hit puberty, but I still coped for some time by telling myself it wasn't as bad as I thought. It then led to me finding faceandlms's videos. Then with me realizing how bad it was and also after several mind breaking rejections and some things that happened irl, I vented on reddit at the start of 2019.
One of my first posts on one of my old accounts was a vent on FA, then on incelswithouthate. Around February, I found braincels, which was better for me(I liked the humor) and I stayed there until late March. It was a good cope since the memes made my situation seem less real.
At this point, I'd known about .co, but hadn't really accepted it was over yet, so I didn't want to join (JFL @ me). I also used lookism.net, and had my face rated there privately by three users, where I was rated a 3/10 in mid april.
Finally, I said it was over. And then I registered here on April 22, 2019 and made my first thread two days later after getting approved

Last edited:
found out about niceguys from some random mention of it, then subsequently found out about incels from that. didn't interact with the community at all until early 2019 when I started to realize "holy shit I'm a KHHV and social reject wtf" and started lurking on braincels out of interest/curiosity. I started posting there on july 2019 and came here after all the incel subs were banned

I was in /r9k/ till end 2015, then it got nuked with homogays degenerates and i switched to reddit incels with many fellow /r9k/ers at that time.
Blackpill didn't exist back then, it was called the redpill and we did some fine work scientifically documenting social behavious with some lads performing tinder experiments.

Then the incels reddit gained momentum and got nuked with curries spamming "JBW" "I have it worse than you". Quality went down and i left way before the subreddit was shutdown.

Don’t remember. I think i found a link to here on braincels back when that was a thing. Then i lurked here for a long time before finally registering

I was on sluthate

I used to browse /r9k/ but it started turning into a tranny cesspool more and more so I left for good.

A little birdie told me

heard about incels.me when everyone started talking about incels after the AM attack

video game friend showed me braincels, told me it was a "satire" subreddit. Ended up reading too many posts and and then I began piecing together the painful realization that I am an incel by definition. Heard about .co via a post there but I didn't register until recently (I've lurked .co for a year)

found a link to this place when lurking over at rooshvforum

I used to browse /r9k/ but it started turning into a tranny cesspool more and more so I left for good.
It was shit when discord was made then trannies and ewhores infested it

Came here after /r/Incels went under.

joined r/incels, then went to r/braincels and finally came here

wish i got to browse braincels or r/incels what was it like?
Personally I consider r/incels to be absolute pinnacle of incel forums, so many memes and (truly) high IQ posters. I basically watched the santification of st.blackops2cel live, the calculator memes, the guide on how to ldar properly, the straightshtiing copypasta, and st.alia making parodies of normies so accurate that normies thought they were real. Omly downside is that since it was on reddit, normies could partecipate, but the GODerator azavii took care of that.

As for braincels, it fell down of quality pretty hard, some of the best r/incels posters joined here or left entirely, IT was just growing and so we had to fight them at every occasion, a female mod (tbf r/incels too had one) and so on. Despite that some memes were funny

Personally I consider r/incels to be absolute pinnacle of incel forums, so many memes and (truly) high IQ posters. I basically watched the santification of st.blackops2cel live, the calculator memes, the guide on how to ldar properly, the straightshtiing copypasta, and st.alia making parodies of normies so accurate that normies thought they were real. Omly downside is that since it was on reddit, normies could partecipate, but the GODerator azavii took care of that.

As for braincels, it fell down of quality pretty hard, some of the best r/incels posters joined here or left entirely, IT was just growing and so we had to fight them at every occasion, a female mod (tbf r/incels too had one) and so on. Despite that some memes were funny
Yeah we pretty much never get any threads like that here, all the greatest posters here got banned, barely anyone from 2017

the memes in the media section here is OK, but it could be better
well its over didnt r/incels have 100k members wtf happened to all of them and braincels members

I got called incel in real life.
Didn't know what it meant so I googled it

Stop calling people incels or they will become aware of their inceldom and the blackpill
full

I known this site a while a ago but forgot its name, I was browsing through reddit when I saw a post from IT, after a while of lurking I decided to join this site.

Ironically I heard of it through IT. I wanted to join the original incel subreddit but it got banned. I lurked IT and found out that they screenshot from here. I was unsure of if I wanted to join here so I stayed on incel subs on reddit. A few months later I was fed up with how cucked reddit was and decided to join here since based subs kept getting banned.

Ironically I heard of it through IT. I wanted to join the original incel subreddit but it got banned. I lurked IT and found out that they screenshot from here. I was unsure of if I wanted to join here so I stayed on incel subs on reddit. A few months later I was fed up with how cucked reddit was and decided to join here since based subs kept getting banned.
I found cumonprintedpics and nearcels through IT

Noodle told me I was ugly. I googled am I ugly, she elaborated and said it was my height and weight, and then said for noodles JBW is always acceptable , for other races ethnicity is strike 1 AND 2, and that was that

I found cumonprintedpics and nearcels through IT
I honestly found every single incel forum through IT except for braincels. They self sabotage themselves so much. They literally shoutout incel forums that I would not have heard of at all.

To say I found my way here would be disingenuous, because I simply ended up here. I've been lurking for quite a while now, but now since I've made an account I'll still probably make very sporadic posts.

Inceltears reaching the frontpage, after they banned the incel subs they started posting screenshots from here and I got curious and looked up this place.

I didn't really think much of it and only accepted my situation after a brutal IRL rejection that summer of 2019, this site popped back into my mind and the first thing I fid was come and register.

Last edited:
Saw a Incel video and links of commen incel forums was shown. And now I'm here

God himself showed me this website

i have no idea tbh i just can't remember lol
strange

I think Based Shaman brought me here in late 2017 or early 2018.

Cause i was there the day r/incels got banned

i’ve been lurking since before everything

I was watching Elliot
Also it was a painful realization, started with mgtow ,I didn’t even have one gf in my life but I was mgtow coping

Lookism - > looksmax - > chads.co :feelsokman:
Even before I was on lookism I was using ER videos to calm me down when I was feeling awful.

Last edited:
The beginning of the realization of the end:
For me it started in late 2018, when I was watching Looks Theory (anyone remember that channel?) on YouTube and realized that I didn't have the chad traits - I'd more or less known I was ugly since I hit puberty, but I still coped for some time by telling myself it wasn't as bad as I thought. It then led to me finding faceandlms's videos. Then with me realizing how bad it was and also after several mind breaking rejections and some things that happened irl, I vented on reddit at the start of 2019.
One of my first posts on one of my old accounts was a vent on FA, then on incelswithouthate. Around February, I found braincels, which was better for me(I liked the humor) and I stayed there until late March. It was a good cope since the memes made my situation seem less real.
At this point, I'd known about .co, but hadn't really accepted it was over yet, so I didn't want to join (JFL @ me). I also used lookism.net, and had my face rated there privately by three users, where I was rated a 3/10 in mid april.
Finally, I said it was over. And then I registered here on April 22, 2019 and made my first thread two days later after getting approved
knew it from braincels and went on after I raged from being fired from work by my fat whore manager.

Always knew and related with ER, wasn’t till i read an article about him that mentioned incels and incel forums, so a quick google search of incel forum led me here

I was studying human history.

I eventually learned of my situation and tried to find others who were like me. I started out on R/incels, then braincels, then I found my way here.

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612