Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did you faithmaxxed??

adharmi

adharmi

malnourished langoor
@Transcended Trucel , @IronsideCel , @Michael W. Ford . Other faithmaxxers are welcome to comment.

How did you faithmaxxed? I know all of you have different faiths and beliefs but I want know how you guys came to believe and follow what you do.

Other copes aren't working for me anymore. I was religious Hindu until I was 10-11. I became more and more realistic and less faithful as I grew. Am 23 now and I've read alot of religious texts but I just cannot have faith in anything.

I am kinda nihilistic now. My mind is deteriorating.

There is a verse in Quran saying that Allah would keep the darkness inside some people's heart so that they wouldn't be able to have faith and peace even if they seek them their whole lives. May be am one of those people. Not their favoured one.

Or maybe all of that is bullshit and we are just a cosmic dust in the universe.

Both of them are too depressing

53192.jpg

The only religion that makes any sense for peace of mind is Buddhism, with a scientific, neurological basis and based on a quite deep introspection of reality, beyond its mythology of reincarnations, devas and variable mythological shits.

Buddhism is the biggest whitepill because in the end, suffering cannot be understood as constantly feeding suffering. Some will say that it is a cope, however, at the end of everything it is to stop rational judgment to simply embrace the emptiness of the totality of reality, the lack of purpose and being in a continuous of mental tranquility, because everything is a mental process and greed: craving and suffering.

Every drink has its end, but to accept the emptiness of life is to embrace the ultimate blackpill. However, some mentally deficient brocels believe that if you don't suffer 24/7 you are bluepilled coper.

Naive, there is no cope.

The only religion that makes any sense for peace of mind is Buddhism, with a scientific, neurological basis and based on a quite deep introspection of reality, beyond its mythology of reincarnations, devas and variable mythological shits.

Buddhism is the biggest whitepill because in the end, suffering cannot be understood as constantly feeding suffering. Some will say that it is a cope, however, at the end of everything it is to stop rational judgment to simply embrace the emptiness of the totality of reality, the lack of purpose and being in a continuous of mental tranquility, because everything is a mental process and greed: craving and suffering.

Every drink has its end, but to accept the emptiness of life is to embrace the ultimate blackpill. However, some mentally deficient brocels believe that if you don't suffer 24/7 you are bluepilled coper.

Naive, there is no cope.
I will look into buddhism. Geeta has similar consept, being detached from everything and all

^^^ for christianity

^^^ this guy called David Wood, used to be prisonmaxx actual psychopath now christian apologetics, against islam and for christianity
he nuked his own channel because youtube keep harassing him for muh islamophobia

^^^ he used to be muslim, but now atheist, he expose a lot of islamic argument

go for christianity, its the truth :feelsjuice:

i know a lot of these channels cuz i gap year after highschool, and no life

good luck brocel :feelsYall:

this guy called David Wood
Know about him. I used to watch his and a guy called Christian prince's content for anti-islam stuff

how about william lane craig
christian apologetic

go for christianity
I've read abit of bible, I got bored and started reading Quran instead. I will continue reading bible soon

i'm still learning to faithmaxxed in christianity
some things just require a lifetime to learn imo :feelshehe:
especially religion/faith
literally centuries of resources, from believers other believers, skeptics and all

@Transcended Trucel , @IronsideCel , @Michael W. Ford . Other faithmaxxers are welcome to comment.

How did you faithmaxxed? I know all of you have different faiths and beliefs but I want know how you guys came to believe and follow what you do.

Other copes aren't working for me anymore. I was religious Hindu until I was 10-11. I became more and more realistic and less faithful as I grew. Am 23 now and I've read alot of religious texts but I just cannot have faith in anything.

I am kinda nihilistic now. My mind is deteriorating.

There is a verse in Quran saying that Allah would keep the darkness inside some people's heart so that they wouldn't be able to have faith and peace even if they seek them their whole lives. May be am one of those people. Not their favoured one.

Or maybe all of that is bullshit and we are just a cosmic dust in the universe.

Both of them are too depressing
Indoctrination from early youth.
I highly recommend going beyond a reasonable doubt in Christ. Trusting in God in the early confusions brings such Faith and reward after the battle.

I've read abit of bible, I got bored and started reading Quran instead. I will continue reading bible soon
good luck brocel :feelsYall:
i genuinely care about it
it seems inceldom actually make me have more empathy sometimes
and more callous sometimes

how about william lane craig
christian apologetic
I know about him too. I watched alot of his debates with atheists especially the ones with Christopher Hitchens. he is good but isn't convincing

i'm still learning to faithmaxxed in christianity
some things just require a lifetime to learn imo :feelshehe:
especially religion/faith
literally centuries of resources, from believers other believers, skeptics and all
Magick > religion

Read dharmic philosophy gita, upanishads, buddhist texts also you can move onto more modern spiritual speakers like Jiddu Krishnamurthy, paramahansa yogananda and Swami Vivekananda also read about LSD trips and shit really interesting this is a fine line between faith and scepticism

I've always found mysticism really interesting. I've skimmed through the three PDFs you shared about magick. I will have take time to read and understand all that
You should ask @PapaSpertz about his personal experiences with demons.

Read dharmic philosophy gita, upanishads, buddhist texts also you can move onto more modern spiritual speakers like Jiddu Krishnamurthy, paramahansa yogananda and Swami Vivekananda also read about LSD trips and shit really interesting this is a fine line between faith and scepticism
Thanx. I ve read Geeta and Mahabharata too. Looked through rigveda and some of the upnishads as well.

I have to say, Hinduism is very broad. Oldest aryan texts like rigveda were really pagan like and worshipped as they described as fair skinned gods like Indra,Agni, vayu etc. Younger versions became more monotheistic- Worshiping supreme parabrahm.

Some of it feels like a different cult even though it's supposed to be same religion

Indoctrination from early youth.
I highly recommend going beyond a reasonable doubt in Christ. Trusting in God in the early confusions brings such Faith and reward after the battle.
Will try

well you could call anything indoctrination really :feelsjuice:
if you really want to
Indoctrination is not a negative action. This word has become victim to the media.

the word have negative connotation
so most used it for describing what they think as bad things
but i can see your point :feelswhere:

Thanx. I ve read Geeta and Mahabharata too. Looked through rigveda and some of the upnishads as well.

I have to say, Hinduism is very broad. Oldest aryan texts like rigveda were really pagan like and worshipped as they described as fair skinned gods like Indra,Agni, vayu etc. Younger versions became more monotheistic- Worshiping supreme parabrahm.

Some of it feels like a different cult even though it's supposed to be same religion
Yeah Hinduism is a broad term many different kinds beliefs in different parts of the country and within different communities, the vedic religion were the religion of the early aryans they still have some influence today such as agni mantras being used in modern religious ceremonies

do Dee meditations, astral projections etc. Practice till you can do them. The faith will come with experiences

mass manufactured faith is shit.
seek the true king of the north.
space is fake and gay.
earth is flat.
simple as.

mass manufactured faith is shit.
seek the true king of the north.
space is fake and gay.
earth is flat.
simple as.
@Med Amine @Copexodius Maximus hmmmm