Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did you cope today?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★
I havent been online today much

i built colors and made a horror doll lol that looks shit

Post it mang!
6F0014F5 D1F8 47BE A248 E489C09BA499

Looks cool man
5 bucks for the doll, 10 for the acrylspray and 20 for diverse acrylcolors and 5 for various pencils and 5 for the underlay

5 bucks for the doll, 10 for the acrylspray and 20 for diverse acrylcolors and 5 for various pencils and 5 for the underlay
If its a good cope i reccomend you posting more based dolls mang!

make a sex doll

Sent CVs
Played vidya
Posted on incel forums
Depressed

Eating popcorn

What is threatening your neetbuxx?
For now my goal is to be fully independent from my toxic parents, so earn my own money and have my own place. But I need to have a job for that.

NEETing is based, but I can't really consider it atm.

For now my goal is to be fully independent from my toxic parents, so earn my own money and have my own place. But I need to have a job for that.

NEETing is based, but I can't really consider it atm.
You can get housing covered by the GOVT if your disabled aswell as receive bennies, Some of that will go to housing.

You can get housing covered by the GOVT if your disabled aswell as receive bennies, Some of that will go to housing.
I'm not disabled, that's the pb

I'm not disabled, that's the pb
Can you get disability allowance for depression?

Can You Get Disability For Depression? Yes, you can get Social Security disability benefits for depression. If you can meet the SSA's criteria for disability benefits with depression, then you can qualify for disability benefits.

Not sure about france tho.

Hope it helped :)

Your depressed, Too depressed to work, THAT IS a disability mang.
I'm fucking depressed bro.
But idk if can count as a disability.

Can you get disability allowance for depression?

Can You Get Disability For Depression? Yes, you can get Social Security disability benefits for depression. If you can meet the SSA's criteria for disability benefits with depression, then you can qualify for disability benefits.

Not sure about france tho.

Hope it helped :)
I have no idea how it works there, I'll have to check that.

Smoked 2 joints @DarkStarDown

I'm fucking depressed bro.
But idk if can count as a disability.

I have no idea how it works there, I'll have to check that.
Sounds good mang, Its a long process, Hope you find peace :)

i didn't cope today tbh, just lived the same way as every other day

got home from my wage slave job went to bed

Smoking on some grandaddy purple rn
Im gonna look it up, Germany has plans on legalizing weed and maybe the rest of europe follows suit, I need to prepare for whats good mang!

Im gonna look it up, Germany has plans on legalizing weed and maybe the rest of europe follows suit, I need to prepare for whats good mang!
Amsterdammaxx, but sounds based

I played chess irl

Wage slaved for Mr Shekelstein

How can you sleep?
Like how you force yourself to sleep, I just fucking can't and it would be based to do it so to pass time quicker

How can you sleep?
Like how you force yourself to sleep, I just fucking can't and it would be based to do it so to pass time quicker
Lay on the couch and just watch whatever on YouTube. You'll doze on and off.

I didn't. I tried but it's rough lately and today was a rough day I just want to sleep and forget it all