Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did you become blackpilled?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
There are a shit ton of incels, I'm willing to say over 10% of the world population is made up of incels, but what sets them apart is that we've taken the blackpill. We are a minute minority among-st incels, less the 0.01% of them. What lead you to finding the blackpill and accepting it? We could perhaps use this to blackpill incel-in-denials to our community.

My senior year of college when I realized I am still KHV.

Looking through my high school yearbook and noticing how much wider everyone else's lower third was compared to mine.

I started to become blackpilled after a girl I loved fucked another guy even though we were together (She was probably only with me because of pity so no :chad::chad: I'm still a virgin). Then during high school, I realized all the girls I liked, didn't like me back, and when I asked a female friend to try to hook me up with some girls, she couldn't find anyone. :feelsrope:

The thing that made me truly give up took place about a year ago. I decided to hit up a girl I used to know before I stopped going to school. I've made a post about this before, but I decided that it would be the last time I tried to talk to a foid, and that if she rejects me, then it's true I was not meant to be loved.

Welp, long story short: She got my hopes up, told me she wanted to get to know me better, then ignored me a couple days later when I tried to text to her. I remember I was so happy when I talked to her the first time, because I thought maybe I could be loved, but no :lul: I found out about the blackpill several months after that.

The happiness I felt at having the hope of being loved was the last time I was truly happy. Now I've accepted I will commit suicide, not out of depression, but out of destiny and necessity. The blackpill only cements my desire for death, because I know that there is only pain and suffering in this world, and once I've done the couple things I need to do before I die, there will be no logical reason to keep living.

I looked up “incel discords”

I can write an entire article.

Short, short version — When I realized beta buxxing is useless unless you’re over 6’ tall.
Yet useless, unproductive, societal parasite Tyrone could get any bitch to spread her legs

I discovered through PUA andI used to learn and apply all that PUA techniques from Mystery method and all that guys from PUA community.
I used this PUA techniques on high school, but there is no PUA technique for my face :feelsbadman: got rejected by everyone...
through PUA I discovered MGTOW then I got blackpilled...

It was once I gave up hope. I never really expected to attract women but i thought perhaps the law of averages was on my side; I know I'm repulsive but surely I'll find my looksmatch? Alas, it was at the ripe age of 21, the age i am now that i knew it was over. Then with just a little bit of happenstance, i found incels.co. Thus, the blackpill was instilled in me permanently,

Living like scum during all of high school, being betrayed by my friends, having no major female interaction whatsoever, being called ugly by everyone including little girls, having to work harder than everyone else, etc.

The school experience for me was unfavorable, I had always felt like I was sent straight to old age. I made observations on what exactly was going on and why the chads that have girlfriends all looked the same. This was right before Tinder took off too, after that it was over for many men.

Have genetic disadvantages and notice that you fail at life because of them

Always felt it, really. Ever since I was very young I felt this absolute rage towards people in general, that continued. I had a couple friends but never was close then. Was 9 or 10, got molested. Saw that the molester had friends and was overall having fun in his life, while I felt sad. I felt unable to socialize out of fear that people aren't who they say they are, as if they have plans that involve my adversity. Realized that people are either gullible, filth who want to take advantage of me, or disgusting creatures that only have me around as a toy.

Chadfish experiment

I saw some inceltears posts and agreed with the incels